Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the following positions from eligible candidates domiciled in Dera Ghazi Khan for project based / fixed salary basis recruitment against Development Projects in Punjab Small Industries Corporation:-
Name of Project-Establishment of Handicrafts Development Centre, Vehova, DG Khan
|Sr.No||Name of post||Qualification||No.of Post||Age Limit|
|1||Incharge (Female) BS-15||
||1||(Age-22 to 45 years)|
(Female) BS-I 1
|Secondary school certificate with two years'
experience in the field of embroidery, weaving, or knitting, cutting and stitching, dress making or relevant craft.
|1||(Age-18 to 45
Clerk/Store Keeper/ Record
|Keeper (BS-I4) Graduation or equivalent (Second Division) from a University recognized by Higher Education Commission.||1||(Age 20 to 35
|4||Chowkidar, BS-01||Middle Pass||2||(Age 18 to 35
|5||Naib Qasid , (BS-01)||Middle Pass||1||(Age 18 to 35
|6||Sweeper , (BS-01)||Literate||1||(Age 18 to 35
- These are project based posts upto June-2023.
- The persons who are already in Government/Semi Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applications of the candidates addressed to the undersigned with detailed C.V. and attested copies of the relevant educational / experience documents / Certificates etc along with two (2) attested recent photographs and copy of CNIC must reach the offke through P.O. Box No.829 Lahore (PI-L-042-99200439) by 08.11.2021 during office hours. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Short listing of applicants will be the sole prerogative of the Corporation.
- Incomplete applications without copies of Matric, Intermediate and Graduation certificate/degrees will not be considered.
- Applications received without the attested copies of educational / experience certificates will not be entertained. The appointment would be made subject to verification of experience and educational credentials by relevant Authorities.
Director Administration and Coordination