Public Sector Organization Jobs Detail
A Public Sector Organization invites applications from Pakistan Nationals for the following temporary posts which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period. The qualification, experience, age required for the posts alongwith terms and conditions are given as under:-
|S.||Name of Post||Trade||Sale||Status||Required Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Tech-1||Surveyor Chemical Electrical Mechanical Mining||Equivalent
|Contract||03 years Diploma of Associate Engineer (10 Div) in relevant field from recognized Polytechnic Institute.||Candidates having relevant experience will be preferred|
|2.||Jr. Assistant-I||i. Admin H. Store||Equivalent
to BPS 10
|Contract||BCS/BBA (like HRW Marketing/ IT/ Supply Chain Management) two years, 1 division or BA/BSc
si division) or equivalent to other admin related
qualifications as per HEC Standard.
|Candidates having relevant experience will be preferred|
|3.||Jr. Assistant-II||Accounts||Equivalent to BPS-8||Contract||I.Com/ D.Com (1P' Div) with 06 months Office Automation Course or equivalent to other Finance related qualifications.||Candidates having relevant experiencewill be preferred & (Trade test)|
||Equivalent to BPS-8||Contract||FA/FSc (10 division) with 06 months Office Automation Course or equivalent to other admin related qualifications.||Candidates having relevant experience will be preferred & (Trade test)|
|5.||Tech-II||Drilling||Equivalent to BPS-8||Contract||
|6.||Tech-II||Special Vehicle Operator-III (Dozer/Excavator/ Crane)||Equivalent to BPS-8||Contract||Matric having HTV Civil Driving License with trade test in operation of special vehicle.
For ex-service men with minimum IT class II course in the operation of relevant vehicle.
|03 years relevant experience|
Pump Mechanic Mining
|Equivalent to BPS-6||Contract||
|8.||DEO||Data Entry Operator||Equivalent to BPS-6||Contract||
|9.||Driver-III||Driving||Equivalent to BPS-6||Contract||Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV||03 years relevant experience|
- Where to prescribed qualification is first division in the final degree, only one 2"' division (but not below 50%) in the entire academic career from Matic onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Only the certificates/diplomas/ degree issued by recognized Pakistan/ foreign institutes/ universities will be accepted.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification.
- Physically fit (but not over weight) candidates having prescribed qualification may apply online.
- Candidates for the post of Special Vehicle Operator-III & Driver-III must have minimum height of 168 cm (66")
- Age limit for the said posts is 18-35 years.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC from their current employer.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for above posts, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Applicants must apply online throught link https://220.127.116.11/home on or before 16-01-2022.
- Application other than Online will be rejected.
Admin Officer (Estt), PO Box No.1, DG Khan
Ph: 064-9261221 (Ex-245)