Public Sector Organization Jobs Detail
A Progressive Public Sector Organization requires the services of following personnel:
|S#||POST||QUALIFICATION||POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE|
|1||Tech — II
Rs. 42,000/- per month approx. inclusive of all allowances
|a. ESc(Pre-Engineering) (1 Div)
b. Matric with Science (V Div) with 02 years apprenticeship / certificate
b. 02 years relevent experience
|2||Tech — III
Rs. 35,000/- per month approx. inclusive of all allowances
|a. Matric with Science minimum r Div with at least 50% marks.
b. Matric with Science minimum 2nd Div with at least 50% marks. with 01 year technical course in relevant field.
|a. 06 Years relevant experience
b. 05 Years relevant experience
Relaxation in qualification can be granted to candidates having vast over & above experience in the relevant field.
- For Sr. # 1 : Only one 2" Division will be allowed in entire educational career, however final certificate must be in 1 Division. Moreover, no 3" Division in entire educational career is allowed.
- Certificates must be recognized from Board of Technical Education / Govt. recognized Institutes as applicable. For A level/ 0 level / Foreign Degree, equivalence certificates from IBCC must be attached .
- The prescribed educational qualifications must have been acquired on or before the examination date .
- "Post Qualification Experience" means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
- Minimum age limit for above mentioned posts is 18 years, whereas upper age limit is 35 years. The cut-off date for calculation of age is the date of conduct of examination. However, upper age limit can be relaxed in case of specialized experience / qualification.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- Only Pakistani nationals will be eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not allowed.
- Candidates already serving in Govt. / Semi Govt. Organizations must bring NOC.
- Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most qualified would be shortlisted.
- Finally selected candidates can be placed/posted anywhere within Pakistan.
- 03.11.2021 will be cut off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age & experience etc.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/ Interview.
Candidates who fulfill the prescribed criteria and desirous to apply for above mentioned posts may visit at KRL Community Hall, Near Missile Chowk, Expressway, Khanna Pul, Rawalpindi along with complete original documents i.e. educational documents, experience certificates, CNIC, Discharge Book(in case of ex-service men) & one passport size recent photograph along with one photocopy set on 03.11.2021 at 0930 hrs. for post mentioned at Sr. No. 1 and for post mentioned at Sr. No. 2 on 03.11.2021 at 1200 hrs.
- Masters1 Posts
- -1 Posts