Total Parco Pakistan Limited Jobs Detail
Pakistan is desirous of expanding and improving its petroleum refining and petrochemical base to meet increasing domestic demand for petroleum products. PARCO Coastal Refinery Limited (PCRL) has embarked on setting up a new oil refinery with integrated Petrochemical units and an import terminal at Khalifa Point, near the coastal city of Karachi, Pakistan.
PCRL is seeking applications for the following position:
Qualification & Experience
PCRL requires the services of an experienced Project Manager, with demonstrated expertise in leading a Greenfield Refinery or a Petrochemical mega project from conceptual to commissioning stage. The Candidate must be a Bachelor's or Master's degree holder in Engineering. Additional degree in Business is preferable. Project Management Professional (PMPO) certification is mandatory for this job.
The candidate must possess 20+ years' project experience of which 10+ years must be in a leading role in successful management of mega Oil & Gas/Petrochemical projects. Should be well versed in the field of project management, including engineering, quality management, safety, project coordination, planning, scheduling, forecasting, estimation, risk management, general administration and contract management in the downstream oil and gas industry, in a PMC/FEED/EPC environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act with integrity as Company representative towards the Project Contractors/Consultants and other external interfaces.
- Ensure that the ethics requirements are known and adhered to by PMT and PMC.
- Manage the development, implementation and execution of Best-of-Industry Working Practices in Project Design by directing contractor resources (mostly engineers), in different disciplines.
- Accountable for ensuring that owners' requirements are developed, adhered and implemented during all project phases built into the scope and delivered.
- Ensure that owners' endorsements and approvals are obtained in a planned way, according to Governance Model and TORs.
- Responsible for achieving project objectives in terms of quality, cost and schedule by monitoring the project baselines and without compromising on safety standards.
- Ensure that the project design work is done in compliance with the standards specified by regulatory authorities, Company policies and according to the approved Delegation of Authority.
- Coordinate and participate in various project related audits and benchmarking activities for overall improvement.
- Responsible for pro-active engagement and negotiation with contractors, suppliers and other stakeholders to mitigate risks.
- Effectively manage and optimise PMC and PMT resources to ensure completion of project objectives and deliverables.
- Act as focal point for preparing regular project progress and financial reports, and set up regular status update meetings with the internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Regulators, Government authorities and other stakeholders.
Age: Should not exceed 55 years
Interested candidates should visit our website www.parco.corn.pk to apply online, latest by October 31, 2021. PCRL is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
Use of any extraneous influence during the selection process would immediately result
in the disqualification of the candidate.
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts