University of Chitral Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (UOCH) Jobs Detail
Applications on prescribed Application Form, available on the website or can be obtained from the Meeting and Records Section (Registrar Office) University of Chitral, are invited from experienced / professional, dynamic and career oriented Pakistani citizens, for the PSDP project titled "Establishment of The University of Chitral, Phase-I ", purely on temporary basis. The candidates will be offered, initially, one year contract with standard project pay package PPS-11 (Rs.350,000/-prn lumpsum, all inclusive). The contract is extendable on satisfactory performance for another one year or tillthe coin letion ofthe roj ect.
Qualification and Experience Requirement
Qualification and experience for the post of Project Director will be as under: -
- The Project Director must have at least MSc/B.Sc. Engineering or MBA/MPA/MPH/PMP/MA EPM, Master (2-year) or BS (4-year) degree in Project Management, Economics or any other relevant field from HEC recognized University/DAN. Candidates with foreign degrees must attach with their application forms an Equivalence Certificate issued by the HEC.
- Minimum fifteen years' experience in project design, execution/management, project documentation, commodity and materials procurement, consultant & contractor supervision, and preparation of monthly and quarterly progress reports. Candidates having experience with Public Sector Universities/ DAI(s) will be preferred. Candidate should also be well versed in PEC, PPRA/SPPRA Planning Commission, Finance, Project Management and other Govt. Rules / procedure prescribed for the implementation of development proj ects.
- Have the basic knowledge of project management fundamentals, particularly the government of Pakistan project planning and management processes and procedures.
- Preferably have received relevant training from Pakistan Planning and Management Institute Islamabad.
- Maximum a e of fi -five (55 ears on the closing date ofthe advertisement
- Application must be submitted on prescribed form available on University Website www.uoch.edu.pk online along with a Bank draft (non-refundable) of Rs.3000/- in favor of The University of Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Application should contain Biodata, attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees from matriculation onwards with valid PEC Registration (if applicable), experience testimonials, CNIC, Domicile and Two (2) Professional References. Statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers. Application Form with necessary documents, should be complete in all respects.
- Candidates already serving in Government / Semi-Govemment and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance copies, of the applications may be sent, so as to reach within the due date. However, their complete applications should have been received through Proper Channel before the Test/Interview; otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear in Test/interview, ifshortlisted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Age relaxation will be given to experienced candidates as per Government rules (if required).
- The university reserves the rights not to fill the post / withhold the appointment against the advertised pOst without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete application as well as applications received after due date will NOT be entertained. Any direct or indirect approach or influence will result in disqualification.
- For further inquiry mid information please contact at 0943-415147 during office hours. The Application form must reach on following address on or before Friday, 31' December 2021.
Deputy Registrar (Establishment)
University of Chitral, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa