In the digital era, the demand for a skilled workforce is growing. Furthermore, Android developer jobs are now considered as one of the highly paying jobs available in the market. By creating functional and feature-enriched mobile applications, Android developers are catering to the needs of the tech market. Looking for the latest Android developer jobs in Pakistan? Here ilmkidunya.com you’ll find information about all the latest and high paying jobs available in the market.
- -2 Posts
- Bachelors2 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- -21 Posts
- -15 Posts
Posted On 14 Jun
Last Date 28 Jun
- -141 Posts
- -141 Posts
- -141 Posts
Who is an Android Developer?
An Android developer is responsible for the designing, development, and deployment of mobile applications. With proficiency in programming languages and latest technologies, the android developers build impactful applications and games for users. Moreover, they are also incharge of tracking and monitoring the performance of applications built for multiple smartphone devices.
Skills Required for Android Developer Jobs in Pakistan
The common skills required for Android developer job position include;
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills.
- Have the ability to solve complex problems.
- Have strong verbal and communication skills
- Have understanding of multiple code revision tools
- Have a deep understanding of material design principles.
- Knows about the OOP, MVP, and different frameworks architectures.
- Have the knowledge and expertise in Android Testing
- Proficient in working on APIs and different Databases
- Have strong command over programming languages
- Have the understanding of latest Android development environment
- Have strong leadership skills and ability to collaborate with a team on a project.
- Have knowledge of Android interface, JSON, and different Libraries.
Key Job Responsibilities of Android Developer Jobs 2021
The key responsibility of an Android developer is to develop Android applications. However, some of other job responsibilities are as follow;
- Design and development of the Android applications and mobile games.
- Integration with third-party apps, tools, and APIs.
- Testing and debugging of developed Android applications to improve overall performance of application.
- Development of the application to ensure it meets the client's set standards and requirements.
- Work with UI/UX designers to build a highly intuitive and user-friendly interface of the application.
- Proactively monitoring and tracking application performance to fix bugs, errors, and regularly check for updates.
- Write clean code to develop a fully functional and feature-enriched application that is compatible across all browsers.
- Research and work on latest products, technologies, and protocols.
- Write Technical documents of application.
Requirements for Android Developer Jobs
The applicants who are after Android developer job positions should be eligible to the following job requirements;
- Have experience of building and designing Android development applications
- Have expertise in working on programming languages like Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK.
- Have experience of working with databases like Spring, JPA, JMS, and relational databases.
- Have relevant experience of working as Android developer
- Should have strong programming and coding skills required to develop a product.
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or in a relevant field.
- Have experience of working with latest technologies, mobile landscapes, architectures, and frameworks.
- Have developed and published an Android app on the Google Play store.
- Experience of working on different source controls e.g. Github.
How to Apply in Android Developer Jobs?
The eligible candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria can apply in available Android developer jobs
- Applicants can apply online through the job advertisement. Many companies only accept in-person interviews.
- Application should attach all the required documents, educational certificates, and relevant experience letters.
- The applicant should submit the application before the last date. In case of submission after the deadline, the application will not be entertained.
Can females also apply in Android developer jobs?
Yes, both males and females are encouraged to apply for Android developer jobs.
What is the entry level salary of an Android developer?
The basic entry level salary of an Android developer is 40,000-50,000. However, the salary also depends on the expertise and experience of the developer.
Are Android developers jobs in demand?
The demand for Android applications and games is growing day by day. With this increasing demand, the need for qualified and experienced Android developers is also increased.
What is the basic skill set required to apply for Android developer jobs?
The applicants who are interested in Android developer jobs should have deep knowledge and understanding of Android studio, strong backend programming skill, and Android UI. They should have developed a functional application.
Are there any benefits for Android developers other than the basic salary?
Some agencies and IT companies are offering multiple benefits other than the basic salary that includes health allowance, travel allowance, and PTO’s.
Where can I find information about the latest android developer jobs pakistan 2021?
You can find information about all the latest jobs here on ilmkidunya.com. Browse through the list of available jobs and choose the one that is right according to your requirements.
What is the minimum qualification required for Android developer jobs?
The minimum qualification required for an Android developer job position is Bachelor’s in computer science. Moreover, the applicants with relevant diplomas and certifications are highly preferred.
What is the minimum experience required to apply for entry level Android developer jobs?
The minimum experience required for the entry level Android developer jobs is 2+ years.