For the Post of Principal of a highly reputed Fazaia Inter College Jinnah Camp, Rawalpindi, applications are invited from energetic, competent and well-qualified candidates, who are seeking career under an inspiring work environment.
- Male/Female, medically fit, with age not more than 60 for retd armed forces officers and 58 for civilian candidates. Well-acquainted with communication, administrative and management skills
- For Retired Armed Forces Officers MN MSc in any Social Sciences Subject with a minimum of 20 years commissioned service (Preferably, retired officers from Education Branch)
- For Civilians MN MSc in any Social Sciences subject, along with M.Ed. The candidate must have at least 20 years teaching and administration experience at Intermediate or Degree College Level.
- The candidate terminated I dismissed prematurely from any post, at any governments or Non-governmental Institution.
- Those terminated from any Fazaia Institution due to any allegation / discipline issue.
- The candidate with history of any moral turpitude, financial embezzlement of criminal offences. The applicants are to produce NOC of the previous institution in this regard.
- Pay/ Perks:
- The selected candidate will be offered attractive pay package.
- It is a contract based employment; annually renewable on the basis of performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for the interview
- Concealment of any fact or information may lead to strict disciplinary action even after the selection.
- Send your applications addressed to Chairman Managing Committee, along with resume and attested copies of testimonials, at the below given address, latest by 20 November, 2021.
Applications received after the due date will not be considered
Postal Address: Squadron Leader Akbar Ali, Base Education Officer,
PAF Base Nur Khan, Chaklala -
Rawalpindi. Contact: 0323-9415310