Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Detail
- The Government of Punjab acquired funds through Govt. of Pakistan from the World Bank under the contract for Punjab Human Capital Investment Project (PHCIP) and intends to require the services of key professional staff as individual Consultants.
- The selected individual consultant will be detailed in the Project Implementation Unit of PHCIP.
- The PIU, PHCIP now invites eligible individual consultant to express their interest in providing the services through submission of Curriculum Vitae (CVs).
- Eligible candidates shall have the following qualification, experience and skills as mentioned against position:
Sr # Post Qualification Experience 1 Health Specialist
(01 Post} (Time Based)
MOBS/ MD with post- graduation in health discipline (Public Health/ Health Economics) from a foreign or local university, duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan
- At least, eight (08) years of documentary verifiable relevant experience, after acquiring stipulated qualifications, with developing, implementing, and monitoring/evaluating health operations.
- At least, five (05) years of experience in implementation of health related projects on key position after acquiring stipulated qualifications, experience in development of result framework/LFA, technical support, health planning & standardization / MSDS and training and other relevant areas.
- Experience of producing guidelines/training materials in health will be accorded due weightage.
2 Civil Engineer
Minimum Bachelor of
Science in Civil Engineer (sixteen years of education)
Minimum 5 years' experience of hands•on post degree in Project Management/implementation and Maintenance & Repair Works. For foreign qualified applicants, the evidence for recognition can be provided prior to contract signing.
- Detailed Toffs are available on www.oshealth.puniab.gov.ok and World bank website.
- The selection of consultant will be in accordance with Section•VII Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants of World Bank's Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers 2016 (Revised November 2017 and August 2018). However, Computer Based Mandatory test in accordance to required experience shall be taken from shortlisted candidates prior to interview. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Interested consultants may submit their Expressions of Interest in the form of Cover Letter along with CV and supporting documents through courier to Program Manager PIU (PHCIP) Health component on below mentioned address. The Expression of Interest with Cover letter and CV can be forwarded through email at email@example.com latest by 16th February, 2022 during office hours for Health Specialist and 21" February, 2022 during office hours for Civil Engineer.
- Candidates may be called for interview (In•person/Virtual) if required, No TADA shall be given.
- The successful candidates shall be offered market•based remuneration package.
PROGRAM MANAGER (PHCIP) HEALTH COMPONENT
PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT LAHORE
MONTEGOMERY ROAD LAHORE
- Masters700 Posts
- Masters2 Posts