Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Detail
Hepatitis & Infection Control Program Punjab is striving for the Prevention and Control of Hepatitis & Infection in Punjab. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab intends to strengthen the existing Provincial office of Hepatitis & infection control Program Punjab. The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab seeks the services of Committed & Dynamic Professionals having domicile of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the positions are as under:
|Sr.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age in Years||Monthly
|120,000/-||16-year (MBA/M.COM/ CA-Inter/ ACCA) preferably 18-year (MS/M.Phil.) education in Business/ Finance/ Commerce
|At least 3-5 years’ experience in Procurement according to PPRA rules, Preference will be given to the working experience in Government organization and healthcare department.|
|150,000/-||Master’s degree in informatics, computer science, IT or a similar domain.||Minimum three years of experience of working in highly reputed organizations (preferably health-related).
Extensive experience with Software development, platform integration, highly skilled with C# and SQL.
|03||Lab Incharge / Supervisor||01||40 years||120,000/-||M.Phil/Fellow of Clinical Research degree in the field of Medical Lab Technology.||Three to Five years post-qualification experience as Senior Lab Technologist.|
|90,000/-||BSc. (Hons.) degree (second division) in Medical Lab Technology.||1- year experience of working in laboratories dealing with infectious diseases.|
|90,000/-||16 or preferably 18-year education in Public Health/ Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Biological Sciences/ Pharmacy/ MPA||A minimum of 1 year post-qualification experience of working with public health related or policy making organization.
Medical education/ background (MBBS) will be an added preference.
|150,000/-||16 Year Education in Mass Communication/Journalism/ Public Administration.
Excellent Computer skills, Excellent verbal and non-verbal Communication.
|Minimum 5-7 years post qualification experience in relevant field preferably in Health related programs in Public Sector/ National & International Organizations.|
|07||Environment Health Specialist||01||45
|150,000/-||16 or preferably 18-year education in Environmental Health Sciences/Environmental Engineering or equivalent from HEC recognized University.||Five (5) to Seven (7) years post qualification experience in relevant field of work (preferably in health sector).|
|08||Assistant Finance Manager||01||35
|40,000/-||14-year education in Commerce/Finance/Business Administration recognized by HEC.
16 year education in relevant field will be preferred
|1-year relevant experience as Assistant Finance/Accounts manager in reputed organization preferable in public sector. Excellent in book-keeping, billing, excel sheets in computer and presentation skills. Must have knowledge of accounting, auditing and standards. Have capacity to work under stress and achieve targets.|
|70,000/-||Master’s degree in Public Administration or equivalent from HEC recognized university.||Minimum 2 year of experience. Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports. Records maintenance skills.|
|40,000/-||BCS, ICS, FA (with
diploma in computer sciences).
|Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. In case of Intermediate must have experience of 2 years in any government organization, must have the typing speed of 50 wpm. Must be well versed with MS office|
General Terms and Conditions:
- The above positions are being offered on Contract basis under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 (revised in 2016) of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disabled person =15 years. The age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current government policy.
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled/special persons.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post specific and non-transferable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Only the degree issued by the university/institute recognized by the HEC or reputed foreign university with HEC equivalence, will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The date & time of interview will be communicated through email/call/SMS by the concerned department/District Health Authority.
- Complete Original documents alongwith a set of attested photocopies will be provided at the time of interview.
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- The Department reserves the right to reject any or all applications, or cancel the whole recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reasons.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/ short listing/ selection criteria shall be the final.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: -
- Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidates shall submit duly filled in Application form (online), alongwith deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, cop of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge the testing fee for once.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 27th December, 2021.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department "pshealth.punjab.gov.pk"
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab
Ph. 042-99205826 01 Birdwood Road Lahore
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
UAN: +92-51-844-4441 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad