Population Welfare Department Govt of Punjab Jobs Detail
Application are invited to fill in following posts in Population Welfare Department. Government of Punjab under an ADP Scheme titled as ""Establishment of Adolescent Health Centres In 24 Family Health Clinics attached with District Head Quarters Hospitals 2021-23" on contract basis as per provisions contained in the said PC-I:-
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Grade||No. f Poosts||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||Gender||Place of Posting|
||23-35 years + general relaxation of 08 years.||Female||Districts: Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar,Chakwal Chiniot,Hafizabad Jhang, Jehlum, Kasur, Khanewal Khushab, Layyah Lodhran, Mandl Bahaudin. Mianwali Muzafargarh, Narowal, Nankana Okara, Pakpattan „ j Shie Rakh anpur, upura, Toba Tek Singh Vehari|
||18-25 years + general age relaxation of 08 years||Female|
Terms & Conditions:-
- Applicant must hold the Domicile of Punjab.
- The equivalency of certificate/degree (if any) must be provided by the candidates duly approved by HED/respective board or any other issuing authority.
- Applications along with required attested educational qualifications, certificates / degrees, experience certificate, domicile certificate and 02 latest passport size photographs must be sent through registered post /ICS to the Assistant Director (Admn.) Directorate General Population Welfare Department Punjab, 14 Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore by 26.10.2021 (09:OOam to 05:OOpm). Applications received after due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with provisions contained in PC-1 of the said scheme.
- The period of contract will be upto 30.06.2023 (ending date of tenure of the Project). The candidate will not claim extension in contract period after ending date of the Project. They will not claim regularization of their services.
- The decision of respective Departmental Recruitment / Selection Committee shall be final and recruitment shall be made purely on merit.
- Government employees may route their applications through their respective departments.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage.
- One post of Clinical Psychologist (BS-17) and one post of Junior Clerk (BS-11) is reserved under 5% Minority Quota. No Quota shall be reserved against remaining posts and recruitment shall be made on Open Merit.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the required educational qualification, age limit and other terms and conditions shall be eligible to submit applications. Applications submitted otherwise shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications shall be rejected straight away.
- The applicants are required to clearly mention name of post, their telephone numbers, e-mail and complete postal address on their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call letters for Test/interviews. Bring original documents and certificates etc. at the time of interview.
- The age as mentioned above will be strictly observed. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be awarded to the candidates.
- The posts are non-transferable.
Project Coordination Officer "Establishment of AHCs in 24 FHCs attached with DHQs Hospitals 2021-23" Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
- Masters1 Posts