Planning and Development Department Govt of the Punjab Jobs Detail
Punjab Reform Management Program, is working under the administrative control of Planning & Development Board Government of Punjab. The posts mentioned below are lying vacant in Program Management Unit (PMU), PRMP which are required to be filled in immediately, purely on contract basis. Suitable candidates, both from private and public sectors are encouraged to apply for these posts. Qualifications and Experience required for these posts are mentioned below;
|Sr. No.||Position||Qualifications/ Eperiencel Age||No. of Posts|
|01||Assistant Accounts Officer||
|02||Junior Office Secretary||
|03||Diary & Dispatch Clerk||
- All candidates must apply along with updated CV, latest photograph, copy of CNIC and photocopies of all educational degrees along with detail mark sheets (DMCs) duly attested is mandatory and, complete applications in all aspect. The applicants should clearly mention years of experience and qualification at the top of the CV.
- All applicants are directed to apply online at www.iobspuniabAlov.pk as well as a hard copy of the application should be submitted though dak at the address given blow..
- Government employees are required to submit N.O.0 from their present employer with their application.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- The service of those selected applications will be terminated whose degree(s)/educational certificates are found bogus.
- The government servant should send their applications through proper channel. Market based remuneration package shall be offered to the selected private candidates. The candidates who will be selected from public sector shall be paid according to Finance Department's notification.
- Applications should reach at the following address by 04th January, 2022 (Tuesday) during office hours.
Program Management Unit (PMU),
Punjab Reform Management Program (PRMP),
184—A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.
Ph# 042-99200508/35755415, Fax# 042-99204194
Posted On 28 Oct
Last Date 17 Nov
- Others4 Posts
Posted On 04 Oct
Last Date 12 Oct
- Others1 Posts
Posted On 02 Oct
Last Date 21 Oct
- Others1 Posts
Posted On 29 Jun
Last Date 20 Jul
Posted On 24 Feb
Last Date 07 Mar
- Bachelors1 Posts
Posted On 03 Feb
Last Date 16 Feb
Posted On 05 Jan
Last Date 20 Jan
- Masters1 Posts