Pir Abdul Qadir Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the following Project Posts on contract basis for a Government of Sindh funded project titled "Establishment of Anti-Snake Venom / Anti-Rabies Serology Laboratory in Sindh". The jobs will be temporary for a probationary period of two years. Due to imperative nature of the project involving a globally recognized high technology of biological productions we highly discourage any adventurous or dubious applications and will entertain only the applications of candidates having practically working experience in a serology laboratory more preferably of ASV production. Due to bio-ethical concerns and stringent regulatory restrictions the selection on these key posts of Project Management Unit (PMU) will purely be on merit.
|S. No.||Name of Post||BPS||Minimum Qualification / Experience|
|20||With a Ph.D or M.Phil in Serology, Biochemistry, Animal Sciences, or in any other relevant science of immunoglobulin or vaccine production. The Project Director will be the administrative and technical head of the project and will be stationed mostly at the Institution. However he/she may be required to frequently travel to project laboratory site and other locations of the province/country for various project related tasks including but not limited to project execution. Assignments, training, mass awareness. research, clinical trials and experience sharing or any functional linkages deem essential for efficient execution of the project. He/she will be required to visit sister organizations including Universities, Hospitals, Government and Non-Government organizations, National Institution of Health and other related institutions.|
|02||Deputy Project Director
|19||With a PhD or M.Phil in Serology. Biochemistry, Animal Sciences, or in any other relevant science of immunoglobulin or vaccine production, practical working experience in a laboratory will be preferred. The Deputy Project Director will primarily be required to assist the Project Director in every administrative and technical assignments of the project and will be stationed mostly at the institution / laboratory site, however he/she may be required to travel to Karachi and other locations of the province / country for various project related tasks including but not limited to project execution. Assignments, training, mass awareness, research, clinical trials and experience sharing or any functional linkages deem essential for efficient execution of the project. He/she will be required to visit sister organizations including Universities, Hospitals, Government and Non- Government organizations. National Institution of Health and other related institutions.|
|18||Masters in any management or business sciences discipline with advance certification in computer sciences especially of Institutional Management with practical experience of working as Laboratory Administrator with job responsibilities of office management, resource management. and laboratory related finance and accounting together with acquaintance with Govt. rules / procedures related to financial management for execution of the projects. Ability to run computer programs / software on such biological production laboratory O&M. Must have fair knowledge of storing, indenting, releasing under scientific arrangement and record keeping of laboratory articles including costly chemicals, reagents, and other consumables of sophisticated nature especially of bio hazard nature through a specifically designed lab software. Shall be able to provide in time lab supplies to various scientific staff and facilitate lab operations uninterrupted. Shall have managerial experience to direct lower laboratory staff for efficient services.|
|17||With Bachelors or Masters Degree in Veterinary Sciences from any HEC recognized University or Institution. The applicant must have working experience as Veterinary Doctor or Vet specialist in any Serology Laboratory specifically of Immunoglobulin Production nature. Must be well acquaint with creating and maintaining health and nutrition profiles of individual Laboratory animals especially of Horses and Camels used for ASV production. Should have adequate experience of periodical medical checkup and regular application of preventive measures to prevent locally endemic bacterial, viral, and parasitic diseases in laboratory animals. Must have abilities to prepare small experimental animals for the senior scientific staff to perform project specific animal experimentation to ascertain efficacy and safety of the product at various steps of ASV production. Shall know the methods to inoculate snake venom under scientific protocol to laboratory animals and to conduct post inoculation monitoring of the same. Shall distinctly know the bio-safety measures for the laboratory animals and for him/her while using the snake venom. It is essentially required the applicant must know and have command of conducting scientifically the LD50 and EDS°.|
- Application must be submitted on prescribed "Employment Form" available on PAQSJIMS website www.gims.edu.pk online along with a Bank Draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 2000/- for Project Director, Rs. 1000/-for the post of Deputy Project Director and other posts in favour of the Director Pir Adbul Qadir Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences Gambat.
- Application should contain bio-data, attested photocopies of educational certificates / degrees from Matriculation onwards with valid PVMC Registration (if applicable), experience testimonials, CNIC, Domicile and Character Certificates and two (2) references. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Application Form along with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
- Candidates already serving in government / semi-government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and advance copies of their applications may be sent so as to reach within the due date. However, their complete applications should come through proper channel before the Test/ Interview; otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in Test / Interview, if shortlisted.
- Appointment will be made on contract basis for one year initially, extendable on satisfactory performance against these posts for another one year or till the completion of the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Maximum age limit of applicants from Serial No. 2-4 is 30 to 45 years. For the post of Project Director Age can be relaxed depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the due date will NOT be considered. Any direct or indirect approach or influence will result in disqualification.
- For further inquiry and information please contact HR Department PAQSJIMS at Phone No. (0243)-640160, 720772-773 email: info @gims.edu.pk during office hours.
- The application form must reach within 15 days after the publication of this notice on the following address.
PIR ABDUL QADIR SHAH JEELANI
INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES GAMBAT
DISTRICT KHAIRPUR SINDH
Posted On 21 Jun
Last Date 25 Jun
Posted On 30 Jan
Last Date 04 Feb
Posted On 26 Jan
Last Date 04 Feb