Civil Secretariat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from eligible Pakistani citizens on contract basis. Details of posts with requisite qualification, experience and other conditions are mentioned below:-
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Minimum Requirements|
|1||MI-171E Pilots||3||1. Valid ATPL (H)
2. PCAA Class 1 Medical
3. Recency— not more than 3 years
4. Minimurn Flying Experience
6. Valid IR 7. Advantageous Requirements
|2.||Ecureull AS 350 B3 Pilots||2||1. ValidATPL(H)1CPL (H)
2. PCAA Class 1 Medical
3. Recency—not more than 3 years
4. Minirnum Flying Experience
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Incomplete applications / documents or applications received after due date will be rejected without information to the applicants.
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications along with comprehensive CV, copy of valid CNIC, two recent photographs and all other related documents including academic qualification certificates. course certificates, experience certificates and commendation certificates if any). However, the particulars will be vetted from original documents / testimonials before test / interview. Application must reach the office of Assistant Director (Admin & Finance), Directorate General of Aviation, Administration Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for test / interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate applications for each post.
- In case, any technical document or any other document provided by the applicant is found incorrect /fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately.
- The Directorate General Aviation, Administration Department reserves the right to cancel or not to fill any of the advertised post. Error if any, are liable to rectification by Directorate.
- Appointment will be on contract basis, for a period of one year, extendable subject to satisfactory performance. Final selection will be made subject to security clearance from concerned agencies.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Decision of the Competent Authority will be final.
Directorate General of Aviation Administration Department,
Civil Secretariat, Peshawar Tel No. 091-9211226
- Masters1 Posts
- Intermediate33 Posts
- Intermediate66 Posts