Islamabad High Court Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals who have been retired from government service for appointment as Personal Assistant, ON CONTRACT BASIS for a period of ONE YEAR, on payment of lump sum / fixed remuneration:-
|S.No.||Name of Post||No. of
|Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit
Shorthand Speed 110 W.P.M and typing speed 50 W.P.M.
Preference will be given to retired employees of
Superior Courts and that of District Courts / Tribunals possessing at least 15 years' experience of judicial work as P.S / Personal Assistant /Stenographer / APS.
|Maximum age of the candidates shall not be more than 65 years.|
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications on plain paper along with detailed C.V, copies of CNIC, testimonials. 2 attested photographs; Domicile Certificate, Experience Certificates, Character Certificate from previous employer etc. should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of this advertisement. Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained. Other Terms and Conditions:
- Only the Retired Government Employees possessing requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
- The appointment will be for a period of one year which may further be extended, subject to satisfactory performance of the appointee, at the discretion of the Islamabad High Court.
- The appointing authority may put an end to the contract of an appointee at any time without assigning any reason.
- The contract can be terminated by the appointee on one month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- The appointee/s could not claim for regularization of his service.
- The appointment shall be made purely on open merit basis.
- The appointee will be paid fixed / lump sum remuneration of Rs.100 000/- per month. No other perks and privileges will be admissible.
- The appointee will provide Character Certificate from their previous departments / Courts.
- The appointee may draw his actual pension, as admissible to him under the rules. In consequence of his retirement from previous service. He shall not be entitled to any pension / gratuity for the period of current appointment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled for any kind of leave.
- The appointee shall not contribute towards GP Fund or Benevolent Fund.
- Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview, as per policy of the department, after skill test (Shorthand & Typing Test).
- Candidates qualifying for interview shall bring their original documents i.e. Academic qualification, CNIC, two attested photographs, domicile certificate, experience certificate, if any. etc. along with attested copies of the same.
- Candidates are required to provide postal address and valid / functional personal mobile / phone number and e-mail ID on their CV.
- Application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of test / interview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Islamabad High Court reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats without assigning any reason.
Deputy Registrar (Admin)
Islamabad High Court