Pakistan Rangers Jobs Detail
- Applications are invited for employment in Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) as Specialist I Medical Officers (Male / Female) on biennial contract basis as below:-
Ser Appointment No of vacancy Pay Scale Gender Age (As on 13 Dec 2021) Qualification / Experience 1 Anaesthetist Specialist 01 BPS-19 (59210-3050-120210) Excluding allowances Male / Female Civil upto 50 yrs Ex Army upto 55 yrs a.
FCPS /other equivalent Qualification recognized by PMDC.
Preference will be given to experience after post graduation.
2 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) 06 BPS-17 (30770-2300-76370) Excluding allowances Male / Female Civil upto 35 years a
MBBS with one year house job.
Preferably six months in medicine and six months in surgery.
- Nationality. Pakistani citizen.
- Quota. Open merit
- Ineligibility. Following are ineligible to apply:-
- Discharged / released from any Government service on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted by court of law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Terms and Condition of Service
- GDMO may be appointed anywhere in Sindh Province.
- As per approved TO&E, Specialist will be appointed in Sindh Rangers Hospital.
- Pension and gratuity is not admissible.
- Efficiency and Discipline Rules 1973 would be applicable.
- One month advance notice would be required after appointment for termination of contract by either side or payment of basic pay, thereof.
- Private practice subject to permission by competent authority.
- No postgraduate training / courses will be allowed during contract period.
- Application Procedure
- Applications on plain paper alongwith CV in the name of Director General Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) should reach on above mention address within 15 days after publication of advertisement.
- Selection Procedure
- Call up notices will be issued after scrutiny of documents to successful applicants for written test / interview.
- Selected candidates will appear before Medical Board for medical fitness in Civil Surgeon Office Karachi.
- No TA / DA is admissible to candidates.
- Terms and conditions of service will be as per the contract appointments for Federal Government Employees.
Lieutenant Colonel for Director General Pakistan Rangers (Sindh)
(Qaim Ud Din Sabzoi)
PTCL No. 021-35631082