Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Jobs Detail
Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences, Islamabad (PIMS-FMTI) is a leading Medical Teaching Institute, recently assigned with its autonomous status under the Federal Medical Teaching Institute Act 2021. In order to implement vision of the Federal Government, the Board of Governors is committed to develop the PIMS-FMTI as a state of the Art Medical Teaching Institution at earliest in the best public Interest. The PIMS-FMTI invites Job applications for the following vacant posts on contract basis;
|S.No||Post Name||Job Specifications|
|1||Director Material Management||
|2||Manager Facilities Management||
|3||Manager Infection Control||
|7||Assistant Director (HR)||
|8||Human Resource Officer||
- The service of the Incumbent will be governed under the Federal Medical Teaching Institute Act- 2021 and the rules and regulations made as the render for the PIMS-FMTI.
- All appointments will be made on contract basis on merit.
- Cancellation of the recruitment process / Decrease/ increase in number of posts is discretion of the competent authority.
- The candidate will be required to produce original Documents during interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview via their contact numbers/E-mails.
- PIMS-FMTI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job application processing fee of Rs.700 (Non-Refundable) to be deposited in NBP Account No. 1780003010766690,(Online) titled as "Securities Account PIMS Off A/C " Branch code (1780). Original Deposit slip must be attached with the Job Application. Job Application Form downloaded from www.pims.gov.pk.
- Duly filled job application/CV, supported by the attested documents i.e the requisite final degree/diploma, experience certificate, CNIC, 2x Photo must reach to the address given below through registered courier service on or before April 28. 202Zduring working hours. In person submission of job application will not be entertained;
Address: Human Resource Department
BOG Secretariat MCH Training Centre
Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS-FMTI)
- Incomplete/deficient job applications will stand as rejected.
- Decision of the competent authority at the PIMS FMTI will be final.
- Any attempt by the job applicant to influence the recruitment process will automatically lead to his/her disqualification.
(Dr. Khali(' Masud)