Oil and Gas Development Company Limited Jobs Detail
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct professionals in under listed categories:
|Sr. #||Position||Qualification / Experience||Upper Age|
|1||Assistant Survey Officer (EG-I)||Diploma of Associate Engineering (03 years) in Civil or Surveying from recognized institute with 06 years relevant experience of 3D/2D seismic survey.||35 Years|
|2||Surveyor (CL-III) NMG-14||Diploma of Associate Engineering (03 years) in Civil / Surveying from recognized institute with 04 years relevant experience of 3D/2D seismic survey.||30 Years|
|3||Map Curator / Record Keeper (NMG-12)||Matric, map reading, record keeping with 05 years' experience in the relevant field.||30 Years|
- Employment will be made on contract basis for an initial period of three years, extendable by mutual consent
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be paid for test/ interview.
- Applications received after due date or incomplete, will not be entertained.
- Quota (where applicable) will be observed as announced by Government of Pakistan from time to time.
- Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position(s).
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on envelop. Completed applications (application form available on website i.e. www.orgicl.com clearly indicating relevant qualification(s) (with passing year / month), experience (period with dates against each position and organization) and bio data supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and a recent passport size photograph be sent latest by December 06, 2021 to the address given below:
OIL & GAS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
Head Office, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Masters1 Posts