The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited Jobs Detail
The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL). established in 1924 & Scheduled since 1955, having network of 151 branches in the province of Punjab, with Head Office at Lahore, is looking for dynamic & high achieving individuals for the following cadre: -
OFFICER / OG-III
|The incumbent applying for the captioned position must meet the following criteria:|
|Qualification:||Minimum B.Com/BBA/Agri-graduate. BSc & B.A with subjects i.e. Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics with Min 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 and 3.0 CGPA on a scale of 5.0 or Min 50% in case of annual system from HEC recognized institution / university.|
|Age Limit:||Minimum=21 years, Maximum=28 years (upto 15th Feb, 2022)|
|Place of Posting:||In any branch of the concerned Division / Zone (in the Punjab on need basis).|
|What we offer:||Permanent Position with standard perks and other benefits as admissible under the PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010|
|Total No. of Positions:||100|
|Sr.||Name of Zone||No. of Positions||Sr.||Name of Zone||No. of Positions|
|1||Rawalpindi Zone||13||6||Bahawalpur Zone||10|
|2||Gujranwala Zone||08||7||D.G. Khan Zone||10|
|3||Sahiwal Zone||08||8||Multan Zone||09|
|4||Sargodha Zone||06||9||Lahore Zone||13|
|5||Faisalabad Zone||11||10||Head Office. Lahore||12|
- Appointments shall be made strictly in any branch of the Zone, against which applicant will apply. (Zone-wise detail of branches is available at Bank's website)
- Eligible candidates shall be required to undergo a written test followed by panel interview.
- Selected candidates will be offered regular employment as per PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010. subject to successful completion of Probation Period.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for the position please logon to Portal - https://ibp.org.pk/PPCBL-2022/
- Please deposit test fee of Rs.500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online blanches mentioned in deposit slip
- Print of Confirmation Email from IBP. original paid deposit slip along with copy of CNIC, Domicile and Degree & Transcript will be sent to "Examinations Department, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, M.T. Khan Road, Karachi"
- Test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable.
- Written tests will be conducted at Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad Multan & Bahawalpur.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Last date for submission of application forms 15th Feb, 2022
For further information,
please contact IBP at:
- Bachelors100 Posts