The National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDC), incorporated under the Companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act, 2017), is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). NTDC is a Public Limited Company mandated under its license to manage all the properties, rights and assets, obligations and liabilities of 500 kV and 220 kV Grid Stations and Transmission Lines/Network
Applications are invited from energetic & experienced candidates (Citizens of Pakistan & AJK) to fill the following positions in NTDC on contract bases:
Manager IT Software Applications dev/Support
Qualification & Experience
- 16 Years of Education (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or IT or Computer System Engineering duly recognized by HEC.
Any supplementary certifications in IT / project management / Software Design/Development will be preferred.
- 12 years of post-qualification experience.
- Must have managed large size Teams of Software Development & Support
- Must have Knowledge of latest programming languages like Java, Python, C++ etc
- Experience in development/deployment of large-scale enterprise systems will be preferred
- Possess diversified IT-related experience, including successful IT software development and Application Support experience.
- Experience in development/deployment of large-scale enterprise systems will be preferred.
Age Limit: 50-years
Remunerations: Market competitive package
Manager (Security) BPS-19 on contract basis
Colonel / Lt. Colonel or equivalent retired from armed forces, with Medical Category 'A' at the time of retirement. Preference will be given to those having experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: 55-years
- PSG/ ISC qualified, service experience of intelligence gathering / analysis and security assignments.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership, conflict resolution skills with an instinct to pre-empt security breaches.
- Proven track record of leading from the front and maintain strong bonding with the men under his command.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS :
- Candidates must apply online on the prescribed application form available on NTDC website (ntdc.gov.pk).
- Photocopies of educational documents / experience certificates are not required at this stage.
- NTDC is an equal employment opportunity Company.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TAIDA is admissible to candidates called for Interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Original educational documents (verified by HEC) and experience certificates etc.) must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Candidates, if selected against the positions at Sr.2, will be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of the Company. However, position at Sr.1 is Islamabad based project posts to support Competitive Trading Bilateral Contract Market (CTBCM).
- NTDC reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Attested copy of CNIC, detailed CV and two recent passport size photographs along with the Print of Online Filled prescribed application form must reach the following address by Monday. October 11, 2021 either by courier service or Pakistan post etc.
General Manager (HR) NTDC
2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore