Nowshera Medical College & DHQ Teaching Hospital Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the posts mentioned below at Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera as per criteria prescribed by Pakistan Medical Commission (HEC criteria for the post of Basic sciences & MTI regulations for clinical sciences for serial no 01-03).
Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Histopathology & Chemical Pathology.
General Medicine, Paediatric Medicine, Dermatology, Radiology, Gynaecology/Obstetrics, Anaesthesia, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Paediatric Surgery & Plastic & Burn Surgery.
Anatomy, Physiology, Community Medicine, Chemical Pathology, Histopathology, Microbiology, Haematology & Medical Education.
General Medicine, Radiology, Neurosurgery, Anaesthesia & Plastic & Burn Surgery.
Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Chemical Pathology, Histopathology, Heamatology, & Medical Education. CLINICAL SCIENCES:
Anaesthesia, ENT, Gynaecology/Obstetrics & Plastic & Burn Surgery.
General Medicine, General Surgery, Gynaecology/Obstetrics , Paediatric Medicine ,ENT, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Psychiatry, Neonatology Anaesthesia, Radiology.
MBBS with FCPS /MRCP from PMC Recognized institute in the relevant discipline.
Those applicants who have already submitted applications for the post of Senior Registrar advertised by Hospital Director QHAMC, MTI Nowshera in the last week of January 2022 don’t need to apply again.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of /experience documents must reach the office of the undersigned within fourteen (14) days after the first early advertisement in Newspaper/website.
- The prescribed application form is available in the Establishment section of this college, as well as on our website i-e www.nmcn.edu.pk.
- Interview call letters will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- Applications must reach along with Rs. 1000/- processing fee to this office on or before the last date during office hours. Those applicants who want to pay their application processing fee of Rs . 1000/- through banks must do so in favor of “Dean NMC” in Bank of Khyber (BoK) Account no. 0104003001159797.
- If closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official holiday, the next day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Applicants already working in Govt/Autonomous Institution must route their applications through proper channel which must be unconditional.
- Applications submitted after the closing date and time will not BE acceptable.
- The Selection & Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject any application which is incomplete by any respect. However, the aggrieved candidate can appeal to the competent authority of NMC for review. The decision of the competent authority after review shall be final.
- Two passport size Photographs and attested photocopies of all documents will be acceptable on the Condition that the candidates would bring their original documents when they are called for interview.
- First Salary will be subject to the verification of documents from the concerned institution as well as in case of civil servant, resignation from their original post.
- A candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he/she was
- Has ever been Convicted by the court of law.
- Has been dismissed from public service for any reason.
- Knowingly furnishes any false information or Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification
- Attempts to obtain support for his/her by improper means.
- Submits forged certificates/documents for his/her selection.
- Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
- Misbehaves in the interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for interview.