Nishtar Hospital Multan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for appointment on Contract basis of suitable candidates having required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended) and Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003.
|Sr #||Name of Post||BPS||No. of Posts||Age||Eligibility||Date of Interview|
|1||Junior Technician (Pathology) / Bio Medical Technician (HDU)||9||1||18.25||F.Sc. (second division) from a recognized Board having one or Two years diploma si relevant discipline or ailed health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty. If none is available, then candidates having qualitation of Metric (second division) with science from a recognized Board along with one or two years diploma in relevant disdpine or allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.||16.05.2022|
|2.||Junior Technician (Pathology) / Bio Medical Technician (ICU)||9||1||18-25||17.05.2022|
|3.||Junior Technician (Pharmacy) I Dispenser||9||11||18.25||-do-||18.05.2022|
|4.||Junior Technician (Pharmacy) / Dresser Nephrology||9||1||18.25||-do-||- 19.05.2022|
|5.||Junior Technician (Cardiac) I ECG Technician||9||2||18.25||-do-||20.05.2022|
|6.||Junior Technician (Anaesthesia) I Anaesthesia Technician||9||1||18.25||4c-||21.05.2022|
|7.||Junior Technician ?ethology)||9||1||18.25||4o-||23.05.2022|
|8.||Junior Technician (Pharmacy)||9||3||18.25||4o-||24.05.2022|
|9.||Junior Technician (Urology)||9||1||18.25||-do-||25.05.2022|
|10.||Junior Technician (Pathology) I Laboratory Assistant||9||5||18.25||4o-||26.05,2022|
|11.||Junior Technician (Pathology) I Laboratory Technician (HDU)||9||1||18.25||-do-||27.05.2022|
|12.||Junior Technician (Pathology) / Laboratory Technician (ICU)||9||1||18.25||-do-||28.05.2022|
|13.||Junior Technician (Primary Heath Care (Multi-Purpose) I Multi•Purpose Paramedics||9||1||18.25||-do-||30.05.2022|
|14.||Junior Technician (Surgical) I Operation Theater Assistant||9||2||18-25||4o-||31.05.2022|
|15.||Junior Technician (Surgical) / Operation Theatre Assistant (Thoracic Surgery)||9||1||18.25||-do-||01.06.2022|
|16.||Junior Technician (Ophthalmology) I Ophthalmic Technician||9||1||18.25||4o-||02.06.2022|
|17.||Junior Technician (Physiotherapy) I Physiotherapy Aid||9||1||18.25||. -do-||03.06.2022|
|18.||Junior Technician (Radiography & Imaging) I Radiographer||9||2||18-25||-do-||04.06.2022|
|19.||Junior Technician (Surgical) I Sterilization Operator||9||1||18.25||-do-||06.06.2022|
|20.||Junior Technician (Pathology) I Supervisor I Technician CSSD||9||1||18-25||-do-||07.06.2022|
|21.||Junior Technician (Radiographer & Imaging) / X-Ray Assistant||9||1||18-25||-do-||08.06.2022|
|22.||(Radiography & Imaging) I X-Ray Operator||9||1||18-25||-do-||09.06.2022|
|23.||Telephone Operator||7||1||18.25||Metric from a recognized Board with three years experience in the relevant held. ii. Preference shall be given to the computer literate persons. .||10.06.2022|
|24.||Line Man||5||1||18-25||Metric with science from a recognized Board and IL Diploma in Electrician Course from vocational institute or from any other recognized institute with one years experience in the relevant field.||11.06.2022|
|25.||Plumber||5||1||18-25||Metric or an equivalent quaification from a recognized Board with one year experience In the avant field.||13.06.2022|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Both Male / Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointments shall be made, on contract basis, Under 'The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004" initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application alongwith attested copies of all educational certificates (like Matric, F.Sc. etc.) / degrees I diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Nishtar Hospital, Multan.
- In case of "o" level & 'A" level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab, S&GAD notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 ydars for Female Candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotasshall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with "The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/Recruitment Policy, 2022" and instructions issued from time to time by the Government of the Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their Departments along with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA I DA shall be allowed to appearance in any test for interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent till 21.04.2022.
- Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per "Selection Criteria for Appointment' as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore Selection Committee may devise some written I practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the "Interview" and assign marks accordingly.
- Interview I Test of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Medical Superintendent, Nishtar Hospital, Multan on the date mentioned against each posts.
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT NISHTAR HOSPITAL MULTAN.