National Defence University Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for following vacant posts in National Defence University, Islamabad:-
|S.No.||Designation and BPS of the Post||Number of Posts||Required Education/Qualification /Experience||Regional Quota||Age Limit|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) BPS-9||2||Matric, minimum typing speed 30 w.p.m, Computer literate and 3 weeks Basic IT Course (including MS Office).||1 x Merit lx Punjab||18 Years||25 Years|
|2||Civil Driver (BPS-4)||4||Middle with possession of driving license, able to undertake minor repair of vehicles (Preference will be given to ex-serviceman and Staff Car Course qualified).||Local||18 Years||30 Years|
|3||Mali (Gardner) (BPS-1)||1||Primary with suitable Horticulture Experience||Local||18 Years||25 Years|
- Applications must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications Form can be downloaded from NDU website (www.ndu.edu.pk). Photocopy of documents (Education, CNIC, Domicile and Experience Certificates) duly attested by Gazatted Officer must be attached with the application. Application will not be entertained without documents.
- Original education certificates, domicile, CNIC and experience certificate will be checked at the time of test/interview.
- In Service / Government employees have to submit NOC duly signed by the concerned authority.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the individuals for test/interview.
- 5 years general age relaxation as per Government policy is applicable for all posts.
- Maximum age limit for Ex-Serviceman for all the posts is 45 years.
Assistant Adjutant & Quartermaster General (Administration)
National Defence University
Sector E-9, Islamabad. Phone 051-9260651-322