Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against following project posts purely on contract basis under the project titled "Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Containment & Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) Program in National Institute of Health, Islamabad" for initial period of two years (extendable). The requisite qualification and experience has been shown against each ost:-
|S.#||Name of post||PPS||No of posts||Domicile||Qualification & Experience||Age limit|
|1.||National Project Coordinator||10||1||Merit||
|3.||Consultant/Specialist (Epidemiologist/Public Health)||10||1||Merit||
|4.||Consultant/ Specialist (Health Education/ Risk Communication)||10||1||Merit||
|5.||Consultant/ Specialist (Infection Prevention Control)||10||1||Merit||
Scientist (Infection Prevention Control)
Terms and Conditions
- Five (5) years general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules.
- Advance copy of the application will not be entertained
- Government employees may apply for project posts. However, if any Government employee is selected on project post, he/she will have to resign from Government service before appointment on project posts.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification, experience, age etc as given against each post.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- No Additional benefit in addition to pay package shall be admissible for Project's employees.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- It is mandatory for the selected candidates that at the time of joining they will submit an affidavit on stamp paper that he/she would not claim for regularization at any stage as these posts are purely contract based.
- Information provided in the application forms will be verified in case of appointment of the officer/official. In case of any false or forged information, NIH reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download application form from www.nih.org and send through courier to the undersigned within 15 days from publication of this advertisement.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
Project Director (AMR)
NIH, Park Road, Islamabad
Contact Number: 051-9255076
Posted On 23 Nov
Last Date 07 Dec
- Masters1 Posts
Posted On 26 Sep
Last Date 09 Oct