Ministry of Climate Change Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
Climate Resilient Urban Human Settlements Unit" is established to ensure harmonized urban development at national level and to fulfill relevant international commitments of Federal Government, a dedicated mechanism to coordinate provincial urban settlements policies needs to be established within the Ministry of Climate Change. Climate Resilient Urban Human Settlements Unit will facilitate in translating and linking the provincial & local urban interventions.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointments against the following posts of PSDP Project "Climate Resilient Urban Human Settlements Unit"
|S#||Title of Post with Pay Scale||posts||Domicile||Qualification & Experience||Age Limit|
|1.||Specialist in Climate Resilient Cities and Human Settlements ' planning & development , Urban Governance and disaster preparedness and SDGs' implementation (PPS-08)||01||Merit||BSc. City & Regional Planning; or BSc. Civil Engineering: or B. Architecture; or BSc. Environmental Engineering/Sciences. Preference will be given to MSc. or PhD. Holders in the above Disciplines. Membership of PCATP; or PEC; or Recognized Professional Certification Institution. 15-20 Years in Urban Sector Research; Physical Planning & Development; etc. Proficient in computer-use; writing& presentation skill.||45|
|2.||Specialist in Environment Friendly Urban Infrastructure and Services Development. Slums and Peri-Urban Areas Up-gradation and SDGs reporting. (PPS-08)||01||Merit||BSc. City & Regional Planning; or BSc. Civil Engineering; or B. Architecture; or BSc. Environmental Engineering/Sciences. Preference will be given to MSc. or PhD. Holders in the above Disciplines. Membership of PCATP; or PEC; or Recognized Professional Certification Institution. 15-20Years in Urban Sector Physical Planning & Development. Proficient in computer-use; writing& presentation skill.||45|
|3.||Technical Officer (PPS-07)||01||Merit||Master's degree/ 16 years of education in Geographical Information Systems/ Geoinformatics or Information Technology from HEC recognized institute. Minimum 3 Years of experience in GIS; map production; spatial data analysis; Satellite image processing& Remote-sensing; Web Development; Programming. Expert in Arc GIS; Erdas Imagine; other relevant soft wares and their applications.||30|
|4.||Urban Planner (PPS-07)||01||Merit||BSc. City & Regional Planning or B.Sc. Civil Engineering or Geoinformatics; or architecture; or B.Sc. Environmental Engineering / Sciences. Preference will be given to MSc. in the above Disciplines. Membership of any Recognized Professional Certification will be preferred. Minimum 3 Years of experience in Urban Sector Physical Planning & Development. An experience in developing Analytical Maps and Urban Design graphical material using computer aided design tools, i.e., AutoCAD and GIS software. Proficient in presentations and writing skills.||30|
|5.||IT Analysts (PPS-07)||02||Merit||Master's Degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field recognized by HEC. Minimum 3 Years of experience in hosting/managing website- based management systems, configuration and maintenance of Local Area Network (LAN). Be able to update and maintenance of website and in trouble- shooting of computer hardware and software.||30|
|6.||Office Assistant (PPS-06)||01||Merit||Graduate 2 Years Office Files & Record Keeping; R&I of Correspondence.||30|
|7.||Photocopier (PPS-02)||01||Local||Intermediate/FA 5 Years Photocopying (PC); Binding & Maintenance of PC Machine.||30|
|8.||Driver (PPS-01)||01||Local||Matric with valid Driving License 5-10 Years Driving in Islamabad & Rawalpindi||30|
|9.||Naib Qasid (PPS-01)||02||Local||Matric with 5 years of working experience in office environment.||30|
Terms & Conditions:
- Detailed TORs can be seen on Ministry's Website. As per given criteria, interested eligible candidates are required to apply on the Ministry's website: - www.mocc.gov.pk
- Application forms are available on the website www.mocc.gov.pk for download. Same forms may be filled in and submitted along with relevant documents for consideration for relevant posts.
- The posts are purely on contract basis and will be initially for a period of one year extendable on performance basis.
- The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview.
- Applicants, who are interested to apply for more than one post (s), shall submit separate application for each post(s).
- Incomplete applications or those which received after due date will not be entertained.
- Closing date of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- All candidates will be given five (05) years general age relaxation. Upper age relaxation in other eligible categories will be granted as per Federal Government rules.
- The experience means the post-qualification experience. M.Phil. and PhD degree holders will be given experience relaxation up to the period spent for obtaining these degrees but 2 and 4 years at maximum, respectively. This relaxation will not apply for the candidates who obtained degree during the service.
- Only those candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible to the candidates called for Tests/Interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone recruitment process and number of posts at any stage
Manager Admin & Finance
(CRUHS Unit), 051-9245700, Ministry of Climate Change
2nd Floor, LG & RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.