House Building Finance Company Limited (HBFC) Jobs Detail
House Building Finance Company Limited (HBFC) specializes in one of the fastest growing segments of the economy, i.e. housing finance. As the oldest housing finance institutions in Pakistan. HBFC enjoys a unique and dominant position. We are looking to hire exceptional and talented professional for the following position.
Manager - Legal Services, Karachi (o1 Position)
- Manage litigation of the Company that includes regular follow up of the court cases with an objective of early disposal in favor of the Company and prepare updates for the management.
- Maintain court files and keep the online case management system updated by regular follow up with the lawyers.
- Provide professional legal opinion to management on different legal issues relating to financing, labor and corporate matters.
- Prepare periodic and need based reports on different legal issues including the status of litigation.
- Suggest appropriate legal strategies for efficient disposal of court cases.
- Draft/ vet different pleadings, contract, legal notices, replies to legal notices and other legal documents etc.
- Keep a close liaison with external legal counsels and provide them necessary assistance while monitoring their performance.
- Any other assignment given by the Group Head - Legal Services.
Qualification: Minimum LLB (16 years of education) from HEC recognized institution.
Age & Experience (As of last date of submission of application)
Age (max) = 30 Years
Experience (min.) = Post Qualification 03 Years
Market-based compensation package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested candidates meeting the given eligibility criteria are required to submit online application at www.hbfc,com,pk HBFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Females, transgender persons and candidates belonging to minorities are encouraged to apply). As an organization that supports gender diversity, we provide: facility of 'Day Care Center" at our Head Office.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 27 MARCH, 2022
Only short-listed candidates will he called for interview. Incomplete or applications received after the last date will not be entertained, misinformation and/or any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite, disqualification at any stage of the process for cement as well as for all future recommitments in HBEC even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
House Building Finance Company Limited
Head Office: 3rd Floor, Block-C. Finance & Trade Center, Shahrah-e-Faisal,
Karachi — 74400, Pakistan.
- Bachelors1 Posts