Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on Daily Wages for 89 Days only in the Office of the Resident Officer-II, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
||Name of Post
||No of Posts
Terms & Conditions:
- Apply on-line (Applications other than On-line WILL NOT be accepted by the University)
- This position is purely on temporary basis and selected candidates will have no right to claim continuation of their term of services.
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions and instructions of the Advertisement carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects.
- The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the on-line application will rest absolutely on the candidate.
- Candidates should fill the On-line Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Candidates WILL NOT be allowed to apply after Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications, in any case.
- By-hand applications, incomplete applications or applications received after deadline WILL NOT be Accepted/Considered in any case.
- No TA. /DA will be given to the candidates called for test/ interview.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Ttie University reserves the rights to increase/ decrease the number of advertised posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The advertisement can be viewed on www.pu.eClu.pk.
- Candidates for all posts are required to submit one hard copy (duly signed) of On-fine Application Form along with attested copies of degrees / certificates / testimonials / photograph (1x1) not later than 4:00 P.M. 17.02.2022. in the office of Dv. Registrar Admin-II, University of the Puniab (Quid e Azam Campus), Lahore, (only through Post/Currier Services.) No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.
Muhammad Rauf Nawaz