Livestock and Dairy Development Department Jobs Detail
Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Punjab seeks qualified and experienced professionals to serve in the Directorate of Animal Disease Diagnostic Reporting & Surveillance L&DO, Department Punjab purely on contract basis under the Project, ""STRENGTHENING OF DISEASE DIAGNOSIS, REPORTING, SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM AND ISO CERTIFICATION OF PROVINCIAL DIAGNOSTIC LAB LAHORE".
|Sr.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification||Experience||Maximum Age limit|
|1||Bio-Statician (115-17)||1||BS (Hons.) in Statistics / Bio Statistics (16-Years of education), minimum Second Division from a recognised University.||Preference will be given to BS (Hons.) Bio-statistics. The additional marks will be given to candidates with research papers in the field Biostatistics data handling.||23-30|
|2||Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17)||1||BS (Hons.) in Medical Lab Technology (16 Years of Education), from a recognised University.||Preference will be given to those having 2 years of experience in relevant field.||23-30|
|3||Driver (BS-04)||1||i-Literate ii-Valid LTV License.||i-Five years driving experience.||25-35|
- The appointment will be made on contract basis for he period of one (01) year.
- The recruitment will be subject to clearance of post(s) from Finance Department, in case of any change will be communicated through corrigendum daily published and uploaded in Daily Newspaper and website of Livestock and Dairy Development Punjab respectively.
- The final offer letter to the selected candidates will be issued after the selection of the selection committee / Competent Authority.
- The pay package will be according to the Government Policy for Contract Employees. S. TORs , job Description, qualification, experience and shortlisting criteria can be seen on website i.e. www.livestock.ouniab.novS.
- Applications alongwith the complete CV two passport size photographs should be reached at the address given below latest by 25.09-2021 before office closing hours.
- Incomplete or late application will not be entertained.
- L&DD, Department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible.
DIRECTOR ANIMAL DISEASE DIAGNOSTIC REPORTING AND SURVEILLANCE PUNJAB
16-Cooper Road, Lanore 042-99201116