Ministry of Privatisation Govt of Pakistan Jobs Detail
The Privatisation Commission (PC) is entrusted with privatisation of government entities / assets. The Commission provides a stimulating and challenging environment, and is in the process of recruiting in-house Consultants, on contract basis, initially for a period of two years.
Applications are invited from qualified and task-oriented candidates who are permanent residents of .walpindi / Islamabad and halls the following eligibility criteria
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA / SUITABILITY
|Sr. #||Name, Grade and No.
|1||Consultant (Legal) G-II = 02 Posts
Tenure .02 Years
|Qualification: LLB t. Valid High Corm License.
Experience: Minimum seven (07) yea, legal practice in CIVIL / CRIMINAL / CORPORATE areas. Bev Responsibilities,
Remuneration: Gross Salary =1,237,500R per month, in total.
- The candidates must possess excellent oral and written communications / presentation skills and proficiency in computers.
- The candidat. should have their own Laptop.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for interview.
- Interview / Test shall be conducted in Islamabad only. No TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
- Applications on the prescribed proforma, which can be downloaded from the website of PC i.e. www.orivatisation.gov.pk under the icon "CAREER OPPORTUNITIES", be sent via email within 10 days of publication of the advertisement i.e. by 2. February, 2022.
- In line with implementation of E-Government framework, applications along with detailed CV shall only be sent at vacanciesOprivatisation (rov.piL
- No application via postal meansshall be entertained.
- Private Practice shall not be allowed during the period of employment with PC.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- No application will be considered that received after due date.
(IMRAN LAMM SHAMI)
Director General (Admin/Finance 8, Legal)
4thFloor, Kohsar Block, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
Ph. # 051-9200509,9205146 Fax # 051-9203076 - 9211692
- Masters2 Posts