Lahore Waste Management Company (LWMC) Jobs Detail
Lahore Waste Management Company (LWMC) has been established with a vision to modernize the Solid Waste Management system in the city. LWMC provides a unique opportunity for professionals to work in an excellent environment and offers competitive market-based salary with potential for professional growth. The following full-time positions are immediately available:
|01||Minimum Sixteen (16) years of qualification in the field of Engineering /MBA from an НЕС university/institute. recognized||Minimum Sixteen (16) years
of qualification in the field of
Engineering / MBA from an
|01||Minimum sixteen (16) years of education in the field of Computer Sciences/Computer Engineering Information Technology or equivalent
recognized university from НЕС
|Minimum 10/8 years of relevant
post qualification experience in
well-established and renowned
public /private organization(s).
|01||Minimum sixteen (16) years of education in Supply Chain Management / Finance Accounts / Economics from
recognized universitylinstitute. Commerce HEC
|Minimum 5 years post-
/qualification experience in well-
renowned established and
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
- Employees already working in Govemment/Semi-Govermment Departments/ Autonomous Bodies have to apply through proper channel.
- Applications are to be submitted online through Punjab Job Portal www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk by 06-11- 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- LWMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reserves the right to increase/decrease, accept or reject any or all the applications/positions without assigning any reason.
Lahore Waste Management Company, Ph: 92-42-99205153 & 55, www.lwmc.com.pk IPL-10947
- Masters1 Posts