Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to a foreign national for making appointments on Purely Contract Basis / Daily Wages Basis under the Project titled “Capacity Building of Dairy farmers and Industry Stakeholders on Milk Value Chain at UVAS, Ravi Campus, Pattoki” (Project duration upto 30-06-2023):
|Name of Posts & Pay Scales
|Minimum Qualification / Requirement
|One (01) Lab. Assistant (Dairy)
On contract at consolidate salary package of Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
|F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) (second division) / DAE (Food Technology) (second division) from a recognized Board. Generate Online Challan
|One (01) Plant Foreman (Dairy)
On Daily Wages Basis
|Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) (second division) in Electrical or Mechanical from a recognized Board / Institute.
- Applications (on plain paper) are required with attested copies of testimonials, certificates alongwith one recent attested passport size photograph.
- The Applicants for the posts at Sr. No. 1 can generate online challan form through the university website i.e. www.uvas.edu.pk/jobs and deposit fee (Rs. 500/- non re-fundable) in any branch of Bank Alfalah in Pakistan. Original Paid Bank Challan must be attached with the application.
- Persons already employed in Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel within due date. The requisite No Objection Certificate from present employer must reach in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the receipt of applications, failing which such applications will be treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
- All Government employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports. These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The University reserves the right:
- not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- to short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor.
- to increase or decrease the number of posts.The appointment in the project will be made on purely contract basis / DPL basis till the completion of the project and there is no likelihood to be make on permanent basis after the completion of the project. On the completion of the projects, if the services required, the posts will be re-advertised and the persons already employed will compete with other candidates for fresh appointment as per policy of the University.
- Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates.
- Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years. However, the age relaxation will be according to Govt. policy.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Applications complete in all respect should reach in the Office of the undersignedupto 30-11-2021.
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore