Khyber Teaching Hospital Jobs Detail
The Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar is an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and amendments therein. MTI KTH is an equal opportunity employer with no gender bias.
Applications are invited from the Candidates for the following post mentioned below in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI) Peshawar.
|S.No||Nomenclature of Post||Employment Type||Qualification & Experience|
|1||Manager Pharmacy||Contract||Qualification: Pharm-D degree from HEC recognized University and registered with Pharmacy Council. Experience: Applicant should have 07 years of experience in a reputed Hospital Pharmacy preferably at Supervisor/ Managerial role. The candidate must have knowledge of Hospital formularies, computerized drug management, Drug quality control, Government procurement & audit rules and medical supply inventories of modern hospital pharmacy is required.|
|2||Manager Quality Improvement & Patient Safety||Contract||Qualification: Master degree in Total Quality Management/ Business Administration/ MBBS/ BDS/ Master in Public Health. Preference will be given to the candidate having higher qualification or certification in health care quality management. Experience: Applicant must have 06 years of relevant experience in hospital administration in managing quality/ patient safety at reputed hospital. Candidate having experience in Joint Commission International (JCI) or ISO Accreditation will be given preference.|
|3||Assistant Anesthetist||Contract||Qualification: MBBS or equivalent Medical Qualification recognized by PMC. Preference will be given to candidates who completed fellowship or Diploma Training in anesthesia and those having experience in Anesthesia. Experience: Experience in the relevant field will be an advantage.|
|4||Public Relations Officer||Contract||Qualification: Bachelors (16 years of education) in Social Sciences/ Business Studies/ Health Sciences. Experience: Minimum 02 years of experience in tertiary care hospital in similar capacity in handling and receiving patient feedback and conducting patient survey for improving health care quality.|
|5||Software Engineer||Contract||Qualification: BCS (Hons)/ MCS/ MS in Computer Science from HEC recognized University. Candidate having Oracle Certification in Developer Suit will be preferred. Experience: Minimum 02 years post qualification experience in Oracle forms development. Other: Candidate must have strong knowledge of Oracle Developer and SQL Programming and skills in RDBMS.|
|6||Associate PACs Administrator||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor (04 years) in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. Experience: Minimum 03 Years' Experience in relevant field preference will be given to the candidate having experience in PACS in a reputed Hospital.|
|7||Associate LIS Administrator||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor (04 years) in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. Experience: Three Years' Experience in relevant field, preference will be given to the candidate having experience in Lab Information System (LIS) in a reputed Hospital.|
|8||Associate System Administrator||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor (04 years) in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. Preference will be given to candidate having MCSE/MCITP/MCSA or equivalent certification from Microsoft. Experience: Minimum 03 Years' Experience in relevant field is required.|
|9||Associate Database Administrator||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor (04 years) in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidate having Oracle OCP certification. Experience: Minimum 03 Years' Experience in Oracle Database is required.|
|10||Associate Web Developer||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor (04 years) in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant equivalent qualification from HEC recognized University. Experience: Minimum 03 Years' Experience in relevant field is required.|
|11||Data Analyst||Contract||Qualification: Bachelors or Master Degree (16 years of education) in Business Administration from HEC recognized University. Experience: Minimum 02 years relevant experience in any Hospital/ Health care setting. The candidate must have competence in development of KPIs, Data validation, Data analysis for quality reporting and ability to use statistical software like SPSS, Minitab, MS Excel, Business Intelligence software's for analyzing and interpreting the data and reporting the results.|
|12||Graphics Designer||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor Degree from HEC recognized University. Candidate having Diploma in Graphic Designing/Fine arts will be an advantage. Experience: Minimum 03 Years' experience in the relevant field in a reputed public/private organization is required.|
|13||Medical Gas Assistant||Contract||Qualification: Intermediate or equivalent qualification from recognized board. Experience:Minimum 02 years of relevant experience in a Medical Gas Plant preferably in a reputed organization/ Hospital.|
|14||Supply Chain Assistant||Contract||Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Supply Chain Management / M.Com or equivalent degree (16 years of education) from recognized university. Experience: Minimum 01 Years' experience preferably in the relevant field in a reputed public/private organization is required.|
|15||Security Guard||Contract||Retired personnel from armed forces/ paramilitary forces. Age limit: 45 years|
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach to office at 6th floor, Human Resource Department, New A&E Dept MTI-KTH, Peshawar on or before 01-12-2021 i-e Wednesday on a prescribed Job Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. Job Application form may be downloaded from official website of MTI KTH www.kth.gov.pk or www.facebook.com/mtikth.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday. the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted / changed / replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit, KTH Fund Account bearing No. PK15 KHYB 0121 0030 0311 6602, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 0121. Peshawar.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required forthe position applied for.
- Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
- It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the postto be applied for.
- Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be made on the basis written test, if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
- In case of selection / appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules/ regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
- All the processes related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will renderthe candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through proper channel.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/ he
- Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/ terminated/removed from service; and/or
- Furnishes any false forged information and / or documents while applying for any post; and i or
- Suppresses any information which may lead to her I his disqualification from the selection; and / or
- Attempts to influence the selection process in her/his favor or against any other candidate; and I or
- Misbehaves during the test and/ or selection interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents! credentials atthe time of interview.
- No travel / subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test/ Interview.
- The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at/ approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
- The Competent Authority of MTI KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/ regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI, KTH
INF(P) 5826/2021 Mull KTH, Peshawar.