Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority Jobs Detail
Online applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged areas with prescribed qualification and experience. for filling the following positions.
|S.No||Post||No. of Posts||Qualification and Experience||Age|
Merit = 02
Female = 01
2nd Class Bachelor's Degree in Civil Eng fleeting. with 05 years' experience in relevant field or Master Degree in Civil Engineering with 03 years' experience in the relevant field in Government or equivalent organization or atom of repute in punt or private sector.
|Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in office routine work||22.35|
|Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / information Technology (BCSSIT 04 years) from a recognized University or Bachelor Degree from a recognized University With 01 year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Techntal Education.||22.32|
|Merit =01||B Sc (GIS) / BS Geometric (GIS / RS) from recognized University with three years relevant GIS Experience,||20-35|
|Having Bascc Qualification D A E (Cni1). from the recognized Technical Board. Preference wig be given to the candidates having experiencein road sector||20_32|
|6||GIS Data Collector
|Ment=01||8 Sc with one year post graduate diploma in GIS from Government recogn,zed institution having 5 Years experience in the relevant lied||70-35|
|Mem = 02||Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board and a speed of 30 words per minute in English Typing.||18.32|
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate IS found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, heshe will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA Top ten (10) candidates ETEA screening written test will be shorthsted against a single vacancy of each cadre post for further recruitment process.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- The criteria for the selection will be as under:
- Basic Qualification = 30 Marks
- Addl- Higher Oualification = 04 Marks (1 Mark for each stage above prescribed qualification)
- Experience = 06 Marks (2 Marks for each year)
- Hafiz-e-Quran = 02 Marks
- Interview - 08 Marks
- Written Test 50 Marks
- (Proportionate marks be awarded as per marks obtained in ETEA Test)
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications
- Incomplete applications and applzations received after due dates will not be entertained
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules
- The candidates working in GovernmenVSemi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee
- Competent Authority reserves the right to canceVreject any application with assigning reason.
- No TA,DA will be admissible for testInter view.
- In case of foreign degree. equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification
HOW TO APPLY
- 1. interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates' personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip8 deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else
- After online appty, don't send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimomalVdocuments will however, be provided by the candidates who quality the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk cn 29th September, 2021
- Last date for submission of online Application is 29th October 2021.
- Candidatesbe informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date. Time 8 Venue will be mentioned on Roll No.shp.
- No separate Call letter will be Issued to candidates for screening; test through postarcouner means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verity deposited fee at any stage If your payment is not verified. your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form. will not be 44 reiected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action E.' shall be taken against them.
PAKHTUNKHWA HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY (PKHA)