Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority Jobs Detail
PAKHTUNKHWA HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY (PKHA)
Online applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged areas with prescribed qualification and experience, for filling the following positions.
|S.No||Post||No. of Posts||Qualification and Experience Required||Age|
Merit - 02
Female - 01
|2nd Class Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, with 05 years experience in relevant field or
Master Degree in Civil Engineering with 03 years experience in the relevant field in
or equivalent organization or a firm of repute in public or private sector.
|Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from a recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in office routine work.||22-35|
|Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT 04 years) from a recognized University or Bachelor Degre from a recognized University With 01-year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.||22-32|
|Merit-01||B.Sc (GIS) /BS Geometric (GIS/RS) from recognized University with three years relevant GIS Experience||20-35|
|Having Basic Qualification DA.E (Civil), from the recognized Technical Board. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in road sector.||20-32|
|6||GIS Data Collector (BPS-12)||Merit-01||B.Sc with one-year post-graduate diploma in GIS from Government recognized institution having 5 Years experience in the relevant field.||20-35|
|7||Draftsman (BPS-12)||05 Merit-04 Female 01||
i) Secondary School Certificate from recognized board.
|8||Junior Clerk (BPS-11)||Merit-02||Secondary School Certificate from a recognized board and a speed of 30 words per minute in English Typing||18-32|
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA
screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
2. Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by
ETEA. Top ten (10) candidates in ETEA screening / written test
will be shortlisted against a single vacancy of each cadre post
for further recruitment process.
3. Interview call letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
4. The criteria for the selection will be as under:
a Basic Qualification = 30 Marks
b. Addl: Higher Qualification 04 Marks (1 Mark for each stage above prescribed qualification)
c. Experience = 06 Marks (2 Marks for each year)
d. Hifz UI Quran = 02 Marks
e. Interview - 08 Marks
f. Written Test- 50Marks
(Proportionate marks be awarded as per marks obtained in ETEA Test)
5. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
7. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
8. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
9. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee
10. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason.
11, No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview,
12. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
13. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
2. Alter successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates' personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip& deposit the prescribed test fee (non -refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL. OMNI spent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. After online apply, don't send documents/testimonials to ETEA office. copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 29th September 2021
7. Last date for submission of online application is 29th October 2021.
8 Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No.slip.
10. No separate Call letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
• Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture(soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
• Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form,
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected,
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would b proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them