Applications are invited from the candidates for the following posts mentioned below in Khyber College of Dentistry-MTI Peshawar.
||Name of Posts
||Qualification & Experience
||Assistant Manager Purchase & Procurement (Contract)
||Candidates must have MBA (Finance) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 03 years relevant experience of materials management department or purchase department in the healthcare industry/reputed hospital/organization.
Candidates must have BBA (Finance) or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 05 years relevant experience of materials management department or purchase department in the healthcare industry/reputed hospital/organization.
||Assistant Manager, Administration (Contract)
||Candidates must have BBA/MBA/MPA (16 years of education) or equivalent qualification from HEC recognized university with 05 years of relevant experience in administration.
||Finance Officer (Contract)
||MBA Finance/M.Com (16 year of education) with 4 year of relevant experience in Finance and Accounts. ACCA (Finalist)/CA (inter) with 2 years of relevant experience in finance and accounts.
Terms & Conditions:
- Application on the prescribed form (available from the Office of the undersigned or can be downloaded from www.kcd.edu.pk) attached with curriculum vitae, attested photocopies of Degrees/Diplomas, Academic Certificates, experience certificates must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement during working hours (at or before 03:00 PM).
- Services of selected/appointed candidates will be governed under' the MTI Act 2015 (amended from time to time) made in this context and their services will be on the terms & conditions mentioned in appointment order. However, on their Selection/appointment, they will have to resign from Govt. Service if any.
- Applicants should deposit a demand draft of Rs.1000/- payable in name of Dean KCD Peshawar and shall be attached with the application form as processing fee.
- Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be done through (scrutiny of documents/pre interview marking written test) in relevant subject wherever so required.
- The applicants will be entitled for receipt of acknowledgment of their application forms if delivered personally.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date
- Any application after the closing date or after 03:00 PM of closing date shall stand rejected.
- Both in-iservice and fresh candidates can apply. In-service candidates shall apply through proper channel.
- The Scrutiny Committee/Selection Committee shall be competent to reject incomplete application. The committee shall also be competent to decide / determine any equivalence/relevance in term of degree/experiehce etc as the case may be. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Dean KCD for review. The decision of the BOG shall be final.
- The competent authority reserves the right not to fill, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement of the institution.
- Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules/regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
- Any candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if he/she was:
- Convicted by court of law.
- Dismissed from public service.
- Knowingly furnishes any false information.
- Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
- Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means.
- Submit forged certificates.
- Tempers with the entry in his/her age or academic/experience certificates.
- Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should produced at the time of interview.
DEAN KHYBER COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY, PESHAWAR