Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab for appointment on contract basis (against regular posts) as Junior Technician/ W:cinators (BS-09) in various districts of Punjab under Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab. The qualification, experience and other requirements for the post are as under:
|Sr.||Name of Post||BPS||Age in Years||Qualification|
|1||Junior Technician (Vaccinator)||(BPS- 09)||18-25 years||F Sc. (Second Division) from a recognized Board having diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty. If none is available, then Candidates having qualification of Matric (Second division) with science from a recognized Board along with one or two years diploma in Junior Technician Vaccinator of Allied Health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty|
|No. of Posts (District wise)|
|Sr. No.||District||No of Posts||Sr. No.||District||No of Posts|
|3)||Dera Ghazi Khan||71||21)||Pakpattan||35|
|7)||Lahore||163||25)||Toba Tek Singh||37|
|8)||Mandi Bahaud Din||42||26)||Attock||29|
|15)||Sargodha||70||33)||Rahim Yar Khan||127|
General Terms and Conditions: -
- The above positions are offered on Contract bass (Extendable) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004 amended 2016 & existing Service Rules of the Government of the Punjab.
- General age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidate = 5 years, for Female candidates = 8 years & Special/disable person =15 years and age relaxation of candidates working in Public Sector organization will be as per current government policy
- The provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned post @ 15% for women, 5% for Minority and 3% for disabled persons.
- Shemales/transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply
- These vacancies are post specific and non transferable.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for test/interview
- No. of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any time without any notice
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel an application or whole recruitment process at any time without any notice
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
Procedure for Submission of Application Forms: -
- The candidates having qualification of Matric will apply after completion of Condenser Course from Punjab Medical Faculty.
- Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Candidate for application must visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk)
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 31.12-2021 till 3:00pm
- Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to qualify.
- In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidates.
- Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department "pshealth.punjab.gov.pk"
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. Interviews will be conducted at the office of concerned district health Authority.
- Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against 01 district
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Government of Punjab
Ph. 042-99205826 01 Birdwood Road Lahore
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
UAN: +92-51-844-4441 National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad