Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for appointment on CONTRACT BASIS of suitable candidates having required qualification & experience for posts mentioned hereunder as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended).
|S.No||Name of Post||BPS||Advertised No. of Post||Age Limit||Qualification required|
|1||Junior Technician (Pharmacy)/ Dispenser||09||06||18-25 -do- Faculty.||F.Sc. (second division) from a recognized Board having "One or two year's diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty. If none is available, then candidates having qualification of Matric (second division) with Science from a recognized Board along with "One or two years diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical -do-|
|2.||Junior Technician (Pharmacy) / Dresser||09||03||-do-||-do-|
|3.||Junior Technician (Pathology) / Lab. Assistant||09||01||-do-||-do-|
|4||Junior Technician (Surgical) / OT Assistant||09||03||-do-||-do-|
|5||Junior Technician (Pathology) / Collection Sample||09||02||-do-||-do-|
|6||Junior Technician (Physiotherapy)/ Physiotherapist Aid||09||01||-do-||-do-|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply.
- Appointment shall be made, on contract basis, under "The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004" initially for a period of 03-years extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application alongwith attested copies of all educational certificates (like Metric, F.Sc etc)/degrees/diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificates (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Medical Superintendent, Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat.
- In case of '0' Level & 'A' Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab, S& GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 i.e. 10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with "The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/Recruitment policy, 2022 and instructions issued from time to time by Govt. of the Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their Departments alongwith NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of Medical Superintendent, Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat till 09.05.2022.
- Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the "Selection Criteria for Appointment" as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore Selection Committees may devise some written/practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the "Interview" and assign marks accordingly.
- Interview / test of the candidates for the above mentioned posts shall be held in the office of Medical Superintendent, Aziz Bhatti Shaheed Teaching Hospital, Gujrat at Gujrat. The details are as under:-
- Interviews / Tests for the posts at Sr. No. 01, 03 and 04 shall be held on 17.05.2022.
- Interviews / Tests for the posts at Sr. No. 02, 05 and 06 shall be held on 18.05.2022,
AZIZ BHATTI SHAHEED TEACHING
- Intermediate16 Posts