Anti Corruption Establishment Govt of Punjab Jobs Detail
|SR. NO.||CASE NO. & NO. OF POSTS||BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST||PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE AS PER SERVICE RULES||AGE||GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING||SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ TEST (IF HELD)|
|65||04-RC/2022 06 – POSTS Women Quota = 02 Minorities Quota = 01 Employees Son Quota =03 65||(BS-11) JUNIOR CLERK (On Contract Basis for the Special pay Rs.12000/- (ACEfixed Allowance)||
||Male: 18 to 25 +7 = 32 years Female: 18 to 25 + 10 = 35 years As per Government of the Punjab Notification No.SOR-I st (S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 21 May 2012 and Notification No.SOR-I (S&GAD)9-2/2022 th dated 26 January 2022. Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.||GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender. DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis PLACE OF POSTING: Anti-Corruption Establishment Gujranwala Region, Gujranwala||One paper MCQ type General Ability test of 90minutes duration and 100 marks comprising questions on: English , Urdu, General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Mathematics and Islamic studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates) NOTE : Only those candidates will be called for typing test/proficiency test who will qualify the General Ability Test.|
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications 23 May 2022
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
LDA Plaza, 7-Edgerton Road, Lahore
- Intermediate6 Posts