Jinnah Hospital Lahore Jobs Detail
JINNAH HOSPITAL, LAHORE
Applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled suitable male & female candidates
‘on the prescribed proforma which can be obtained from the office of the Medical
Superintendent, Jinnah Hospital, Lahore for the appointment of Senior Registrars
(BS-18) on Adhoc basis for a period till to 31.03.2023 or till the arrival / posting of ,
regular incumbent whichever is earlier: -
|S.#||Name & No.of Posts||EXPERIENCE AGEAS PER PRESCRIBED S&GAD||
|Senior Registrar (Medicine) (BS 18) 05 Posts||
MBBS or Equivalent medical qualification from an institute or a university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCS or MRCP or MD or Diplomate of American Board in the qualification in the respective specialty from an Institute or unicersity recognized by the Pakistan medical Commision.If None is available with above qualification the:
MBBS or equivalent Medical qualification from an Institute or a university recognized by the Pakistan Medical Commission and FCPS or MS or FRCD or MRCP or MD or Diplomate of American Boad ( General Surgery or Medicine whichever relevant to the respective Specialty) or medical qualificationfrom an institute or university recognized by the Pakistan Medical commission with three years postgraduation practical experience in the respective specialty from recognized institute.
Senior Registrar (Surgery) (BS 18) 02 Posts
|03.||Senior Registrar (Pulmonology/ BS-18) 01 Post|
|04.||Senior Registrars (Radiology/BS-18) 01 Post|
|05.||Senior Registrars (Cardiaca Surgery/ BS-18) 01 Post|
|06.||Senior Registrars (Anesthesia/BS-18) 01 Post||25 Years||45 Years|
|07.||Senior Registrars (Phychiatry/BS-18) 01 Post|
|08.||Senior Registrars (Neurosurgery/BS-18) 01 Post|
|09.||Senior Registrars (Gastroenterology/ BS-18) 01 Post|
|10.||Senior Registrars (Cardiology /BS-18) 01 Post|
|11.||Senior Registrars (Radiotherapy/BS-18) 01 Post|
TERMS CONDITIONS: -
1. Candidates must be domicile in any district of the Punjab.
2. Attested copies of educational qualifications certificates (Matric, FSc and
MBBS along with each year's transcript valid PMC/PMDC Certificate).
Experience certificate, two latest passport size photographs, domicile
certificate and CNIC must be attested attached with application.
3. The employees of Government / Semi Government / Autonomous Bodies
should apply through their respective departments with NOCs.
4. Recruitment shall be made according to the existing policy of the Government
of the Punjab and all quotas shall apply.
5. The candidates are advised to bring their original certificates / documents at
the time of interview.
6. The numbers of posts can be increased / decreased without any information.
7. The appointment shall be made strictly on merit according to the policy of the
Government of Punjab.
8. Application proforma will be available in Admin Section, Jinnah Hospital,
9. Application should be addressed to the Medical Superintendent, Jinnah
Hospital Lahore in the Administration Department, Jinnah Hospital Lahore up
to 20.06.2022 (Monday).
10. The schedule of interview is as follow: -
a). Senior Registrar (Medicine) on 15.08.2022 (Monday).
b). Senior Registrar (Surgery) on 16.08.2022 (Tuesday).
c). Senior Registrar (Pulmonology/Radiology/Cardiac Surgery/Anesthesia) on
d). Senior Registrar (Psychiatry/Neurosurgery/ Cardiology /Gastroenterology
and Radiotherapy on 18.08.2022 (Thursday).
11. In-complete applications shall not be entertained.
12. No TA/DAwill be given to the applicant for interview.
(Dr. Tahir Rashid)