Jinnah Burn Reconstructive Surgery Centre Jobs Detail
Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre / Allama lqbal Medical College, Lahore. Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis of suitable candidates having required qualifications & experience for posts mentioned here under as per eligibility criteria defined in the Punjab Health Department Allied Health Professional Service Rules, 2012 (as amended) and Punjab Health Department Technical Posts Service Rules, 2003.
|Sr.||Name of Post||BPS||No.of posts||Age Limit||Requirement|
|1||Telephone Supervisor||11||1||18-25||Matric with science from a recognized Board and ii.Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer from Technical Board or an equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute with one year experience in the relevant field. (Preference shall be given to the computer literate person|
|2||Junior Technician (Pathology) /Bio Medical Technician||9||1||—do—||F.Sc (Second Division) from a recognized Board having one or two years Diploma In relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized b/Punjab Medical Faculty. If none is available, then Candidates having qualification \ of Matric (Second Division) with science from a recognized Board along with one or two years Diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.|
|3||Junior Technician (Dental)/ Dental Technician||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|4||Junior Technician (Nutrition) / Dietician||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|5||Junior Technician (Anesthesia)||9||2||—do—||—do—|
|6||Junior Technician (Pathology)||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|7||Junior Technician (Radiography and Imaging)||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|8||Junior Technician (Surgical) / Sterilizing||9||3||—do—||—do—|
|9||Junior Technician (Surgical)||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|10||Junior Technician (Physiotherapy) / Occupational Therapy Assistant||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|11||Junior Technician (Surgical) / Operation Theater Technician||9|
|12||Junior Technician (Physiotherapist) / Physiotherapist Aid Assistant||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|13||Junior Technician (Audiology / Speech Rehabilitation) / Speech Therapist||9||1||—do—||—do—|
|14||Photographer||8||1||—do—||Intermediate from a recognized Board with three years technical experience In Photography from a recognized / registered organization or Photo Studio.|
|15||Telephone Operator||7||1||—do—||Matric from a recognized Board with three years' experience In the relevant filed. (Preference shall be given to the computer literate person)|
|16||AC Mechanic / Operator for Central Plant||1||1||—do—||i-Matricor an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and; ii-Diploma or Training Certificate in Aub Mechanic/AC Mechanic Course from a recognized institute with one year experience in the relevant fields. (Higher technical qualification holder will be preferred).|
|17||Plumber||5||1||—do—||Matric or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with pre year experience in the relevant field.|
Terms & Conditions:
- Both Male/Female applicants having domicile of Province of Punjab can apply
- Appointments shall be made, on contract basis. Under "The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004" initially for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
- Complete application along with attested copies of all educational certificates (like Mark, F.S.c. etc,)/ degrees/ diplomas, copy of domicile, valid CNIC, work experience certificate (if any) and 02 latest passport size photographs must be submitted in the office of Executive Director, Jinnah Burn & Reconstructive Surgery Centre / Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
- In case of '0' Level & 'A' Level, equivalence certificate must also be submitted.
- Applicants must present original documents at the time of interview.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt. of the Punjab, S&GAD Notification & Recruitment Policy, 2022 Le.10 years for Female candidates and 7 years for Male candidates shall be granted.
- Quotas shall be observed as per Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Recruitment shall be made strictly on merit in accordance with The Contract Appointment Policy, 2004/ Recruitment Policy, 2022" and instructions issued from time to time by the Govt. of the Punjab.
- Persons already in Govt. service should apply through their departments along with NOC.
- Incomplete applications as well as the applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained in any case.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel, Increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for appearance in any test or Interview.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the post as mentioned above.
- Applications addressed to the undersigned shall be received during office hours in the office of undersigned till 21-05-2022.'
- Evaluation of the candidates shall be done as per the 'Selection Criteria for Appointment" as stipulated in the Recruitment Policy, 2022 of the Government of the Punjab. Furthermore, Selection Committees may devise some written / practical tests for evaluation of candidates for any particular post to evaluate their capabilities as part of the "Interview" and assign marks accordingly.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for test/interview.
PROF. DR. KAMRAN KHALID
JINNAII BURN & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY CENTRE,
ALLAMA IQBAL MEDICAL COLLEGE, LAHORE