Pak Pakistan Jobs Detail
IT PROFESSIONAL/DATABASE ADMIN
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Certified IT professional diploma holder from a reputable Pakistani or International University/Institute.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Information Technology, in depth knowledge of Software management and Database administration. Competent Salary Package.
- Install & Configure Networks.
- Manage Databases.
- Provide User Support.
- Manage information security.
- Trouble shoot Systems and Hardware.
- Build database systems of high availability and quality.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end users information needs and views.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format & in a timely manner.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support & training to users.
Salary: Competency Based.
Job Interview Date & Time: Interested candidate may appear in the interview on the following mentioned address, dated 07th March 2022 (Monday) from 11am to 3pm along with Resume/CV & necessary educational documents. No TA/DA applicable.
PAKISTA) OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT PROMOTERS ASSOCIATION
Address: Office # 7, 2nd Floor, Plaza 2000, 1-8 Markaz, Islamabad.
Contact: Secretary General: 0334-8516151