Public Sector Organization Jobs Detail
We seek a dynamic person for a public sector conglomerate, which is undergoing extensive transformations in 11R, other business processes, customer offerings and experience. Applications are invited from suitable candidates as per criteria mentioned below to fill the position of
HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
Reporting to Chairman Board of Directors (BoD)
- Collaborate with the BoD and the senior leadership of the industrial units to understand the organization's strategy and align HR functions accordingly.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate and implement policies and processes to support the human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administer the human resource programs including, compensation, benefits, leaves, discipline matters, dispute & investigations, performance & talent management, productivity, recognition morale, occupational health & safety, employment laws, training and development.
- Implement human resource information system (HR1S), conduct research and analysis, organizational trends including review of reports and metrics.
Oualification Masters in Business Administration, preferably with HR specialization.
Experience Candidate must have 20 years or more post qualification HR experience of working in a large firm with at least 05 years as Head of HR.
Ave Limit Upper age limit is 55 years. Relaxation of 1-2 years can be given based on exceptional
qualification experience and performance.
Emoluments Based on qualification, experience, and suitability of the individual. This position is on a 03 years renewable contract, subject to mutual consent.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate are required to submit resume within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on following:-
- Email Address : email@example.com Or
- Mailing address : P.O.Box no. 97, GPO Wah Cantt - 47040
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Candidates already in Govt. Service to furnish NOC along with the CV or will apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for interviews.
- The company reserves the right to review or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Masters1 Posts
- -1 Posts