Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs Detail
"Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) Program" is a vertical Program established by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, to comprehensively address the rising burden of Non Communicable Diseases. The Program was started in July 2016 as an ADP Scheme and its gestation period has been extended till June 2023. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in the Punjab for the following posts on contract basis. The eligibility criteria of the posts is as under-
|Sr No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Experience & Skills||Pay Package Lumpsum||Age Limit Years|
|01||Histopathologist||02||MBBS with post graduate qualification Histopathology (FCPS) or P.hD/M.Phil. histopathology or equivalent from PMC/ HEC recognized Institution / University. Registered with PMC/Board Certification and valid license to practice.||In case of M.Phil. (Histopathology), at least 3 years' post qualification experience in relevant field. Knowledge of clinical and Laboratory practice. Experience of administration and maintaining quality in a histopathology lab. Expertise in breast cytopathology is desirable.||180,000||25,5|
General Terms and Conditions: -
- The above positions are offered on contract basis (Extendable subject to satisfactory performance) under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004, amended 2016 and existing Rules (Esta code 2019) of the Government of the Punjab.
- Provincial quotas shall be applicable for the above mentioned posts @15% for Women, 5% for Minorities and 3% for Disabled/Special Persons.
- General age relaxation in maximum/upper age limit for Male Candidate = 5 Years, for Female Candidates = 8 Years, Special/Disable persons = 15 Years and age relaxation of candidates working in public sector organization will be as per current Govt. Policy.
- Disable candidates/special persons will must attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Transgender are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for test/interview.
- These vacancies are Post-Specific and Non-transferable.
- Department reserves the right to increase, decreased or abolish the posts at any time without any notice.
- Department has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or whole recruitment process at any time without any reasons/justification.
- Decisions of Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility/shortlisting/selection criteria shall be final.
- Final Terms & Conditions of appointment shall be settled at the actual date of appointment.
- Candidates already working in Government /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Corporations should apply through proper channel by presenting NOC when called for the interview.
Procedure for Submission of Application: -
- Candidate must visit P&SHD website to apply/submit online application through (http://onlinejobs.pshealthpuniab.go_v_p1).
- Incomplete applications. by hand/courier or applications received after due date/closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained and applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Application completed in all respect should reach P&SHD through online till 24th January, 2022.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for Interview.
- The date and time of interview shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through email/call/SMS.
- In case of large number of candidates, Appointing Authority (P&SHD) reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks/ratio of candidates for shortlisting and interviews.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates shall produce all original documents along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant (verifiable) documents at the date/time of interview intimated by Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.
- Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of P&SHD "pshealth.punjab.gov.pk" and "ncd.punjab.gov.pk"
- Masters700 Posts
- Masters2 Posts