Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Jobs Detail
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), is engaged in promoting and developing the Game of Cricket in Pakistan. We are seeking applications from dynamic individuals who will Head the High Performance Centers in Karachi & Multan. The incumbents will work under the guidance of Director High Performance to develop and train the junior players as well as senior team members. Strong administrative abilities are essential for successful performance of this role.
Head of High Performance Center (Karachi& Multan)
Qualification SESIall Requirement:
- Minimum graduate
- Preferably played Test/International Cricket OR
- At-least to rats' experience of First Class Cricket
- Understanding of Processes involved in development of Elite Players
- Understanding of long term athlete development
- Strong Leadership & Management Skills
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Strong mitten and oral communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning. & Implementation of Players' Development Programs to ensure sustainable excellence by local National/Domestic Players.
- Planning and implementation of Annual Actixities Calendar.
- Liaise with all relevant local sports bodies/committees for development of the Game.
- Periodical Administrative & Financial Reporting
Interested candidates may apply, latest by 5 p.m. on 4th February 2022 on the below mentioned address: (www.pcb.com.pk/jobs). PCB will have the sole discretion to accept or reject any application.
Senior Manager HR
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan
KB retains the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application. Only sluvtlisted
candidates will be contacted / called for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid for the interview
- -1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts