Hayatabad Medical Complex Jobs Detail
Applications are invited for the following post/vacancy at Medical & Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex, Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Merged districts with the following conditions.
|S.NO||Nomenclature of Post||Gender||Age(Yrs)||Qualification/Experience|
|2||Charge Nurse (Contract)||Male Female||21-35||Qualification
|3||Receptionist (Contract)||Male Female||20-35||Qualification:
Terms and Conditions:
- Age of superannuation i.e. 60 years applicable to all posts as per Government rules.
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience/domicile photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department MTI-HMC. certificates along with 02 recent
- Those applicants having distinction in university (not college) must attach authentic documents or proof with application form.
- Application Forms are available on HMC website i.e.; http://www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php and will be submitted in the (pre-recruitment Section-HR Department - MTI-HMC) along-with Bank Draft / Pay Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number# PLS-3002107103 as per the payment details given below:
- The applications duly completed with supported attested documents should reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before due date of closing. In case if the documents reach after due date by the courier even if the Bank draft payments done within due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisting will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks or both.
- Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions ReformAct 2015 (amended from time to time).
- Civil servants will have to resign from government service (if any) in case of their selection in MTI-HMC.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications that are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of HMC for review. The decision of the competent forum thereof shall be final.
- Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in relevant subject/field, and experience, wherever prescribed, shall be counted after the prescribed qualifications f for the post(s).
- In case of large number of candidates, MTI-HMC may hold screening test for shortlisting of candidates. Screening test marks will carries no weightage and it will just be used to bring the number of candidates to manageable level for interview.
- On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his/her candidature will be canceled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the screening test or qualified therein.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/she were
(a) Convicted by the court of law.
(b) Dismissed from public service
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means).
(f) Submits forged certificates
(g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates etc. (h) Misbehaves in the interview.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
- The service of selected candidates will be for a period of 01 years further extendable upon approval from BoG's MTI-HMC or otherwise in regulation/policies.
- The competent authority has the power to increase or decrease or even cancelled the post as per requirement of MTI-HMC.
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic / experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach the Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department -MTI/HMC within (02 Weeks) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form.
- No TA/DA is allowed for Test/Interview.
- Ph. D1 Posts
- Ph. D1 Posts