Govt College GC University Hyderabad Jobs Detail
Applications on prescribed form are invited from Qualified/ Eligible candidates domiciled in Sindh Province for the following positions for the under mentioned "Project Implementation Staff" ( purely on contract basis initially for a period of one (01) year which is extendable till three (03) years subject to satisfactory performance and to be terminated upon completion of the project). Application must reach to office of undersigned within 15(fifteen) days of publication of the Advertisement in newspapers during office hours along with attested Academic and other documents inculding Pay Order/Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- as processing fee in favour of the Director Finance, Government College University Hyderabad. The project entitled "Development of Essential needs for Establishment of Government College University Hyderabad" will be funded by the Federal Government through the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Islamabad. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website www.gcuh.edu.pk/career or can be obtained from Office of the Director HR, Government College University Hyderabad.
|Name of Post||Number of Posts||Salary Pakage (Fixed)||Maximum Age Limit||Required Qualification||Require Experience and Skill|
|Project Coordinator||1||175,000||50 years||
|Assistant Director Accounts||1||90 000||40-45 years||
|Sub Engineer (Civil & Electrical)||2||60,000||30-35 years||
|Project Assistant||2||40,000||30-35 years||
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained in any case.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application forms with all required attested documents for each post.
- Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer/competent authority.
- Applications should include three latest photographs, CV. Domicile PRC. copy of NIC,academic certificates and all other testimonials.
- Age relaxation would be applicable as per Government Policy.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- University reserves the right to cancel all advertised post(s), partly or as a whole.
- Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
- No T.A/D.A will be admissible in the interview/ written test.
Note:- Those who have already paid the processing fee in the last advertisement will be required to apply again with updated documents but will not be required to pay the processing fee given the application for the same post is being resubmitted.
Government College University
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts