National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited (NTDC) is backing the economic growth of the Country through its excellent Transmission & Despatch network with optimum utilization of resources and by providing a rewarding workplace for the employees. The Company invites applications from energetic and experienced candidates for the position of GM (M&PR) detailed as under:
GENERAL MANAGER (MEDIA & PUBLIC RELATION
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To plan, develop and implement multi-faceted Media & PR strategy for the Company;
- To prepare and review annual budget, media plan, contents for publications etc in line with the overall corporate strategy for the achievement of corporate objectives of the Company;
- Keep abreast of best global corporate communication practices and accordingly analyze their applicability in the Company;
- Regularly promote the Company vision and mission to internal and external stakeholders using all available avenues;
- Devise, initiate and monitor online and offline media campaigns, including press releases, company website, social media, newsletter and other communication channels etc;
- Serve as the Company media liaison and formal spokesperson by developing harmonious relations with Media and PR agencies;
- To plan, implement and monitor CSR activities of NTDC;
- To supervise event management, branding initiatives including town hall, seminars, workshops & sponsorships;
- Ensure to maintain high standards of business ethics and best practices while dealing with internal and external customers.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND AGE
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree from an HEC accredited university. The candidate with Qualification in Journalism/ Mass Communication would be given preference.
- The candidate should have at least Seventeen (17) years of post-qualification relevant experience at management level position(s), including three (03) years experience as Head of Media & PR / Corporate Communication department in a reputed Private/ Public sector organization.
- The candidate having a proven track record of devising and executing media strategy would be a desirable plus.
- The candidate should have a proactive approach with excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- The candidate up to 58 years of age on the closing date of this advertisement is eligible to apply.
- The position is Lahore based and market competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY
- NTDC is an equal employment opportunity employer and females are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should apply online on website i.e. www.ntdc.com.pk/careers and their detailed CV, copies of credentials (Education, work experience, and CNIC), a recent passport size photograph along-with the print of the Online Filled prescribed application form must reach the address given below by 20th March, 2022 through courier service or Pakistan post etc.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to candidates called for interview.
- The candidates must have to present original documents at the time of interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- For detailed information regarding the application, please visit the NTDC website (www.ntdc.com.pk).
General Manager (HR) NTDC
2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore