Gajju Khan Medical College Jobs Detail
Applications are invited from the candidates for the following posts in Medical Teaching Institution Gajju Khan Medical College I Bacha Khan Medical Complex Swabi.
|S.#||Name of Post||Specialty||Qualification I Experiences|
|1||Professor||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Hematology. Surgery||Qualification 1 Experiences
available on website
|Gynecology / OBS, Paeds, ENT|
|Orthopedic, Anaesthesia and Radiology|
Immunology / Virology, Community Medicine
|General Surgery, Gynecology/ OBS,
|Anesthesia and Radiology|
|Ophthalmology, Vitro Retina||Qualification 1 Experiences
available on website
|Dermatology, Pulmonology, Neurology, Radiology,
Thoracic Surgery and Vascular Surgery,
Anaesthesia, Nephrology and Critical Care. Urology
|Accident & Emergency Department (Medicine
|Accident & Emergency Department (Surgery
|ENT, Paeds Surgery, Paeds Medicine. Neurology,
Infectious Disease, Critical Care, Anaesthesia,
Dermatology, Radiology. Plastic Surgry
|Qualification / Experiences
available on website
|Accident & Emergency (Medicine & Allied)|
|Accident & Emergency (Surgery &Allied)|
|Paeds, Cardiology, General Medicine|
|Qualification / Experiences|
Admin / SAS
|Qualification / Experiences available on website www.gkmcs.edu.pk|
Terms and Conditions:
- Application form available on www.gkmcs.edu.pk along with Covering Letter, CV / Resume, Attested Educational Testimonial, CNIC, Experience Certificate/s should be addressed to Dean / Chief Executive. The required documents should reach to the HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT BACHA KHAN MEDICAL COMPLEX SHAHMANSOOR Swabi by 07 February 2022.
- Application must be in a sealed envelop, with the position applied for clearly written shall be sent through Courier /TCS.
- By hand application will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or without bank deposit slip will not be entertained.
- Applying for more than one post, the candidate should provide separate documents and depositslip.
- Maximum age for Professor is 65 years.
- No domicile restriction for S. No. 1 to 4, for the rest position KP domicile is mandatory.
- Selected clinical faculty must do mandatory IBPs as per MTI-Act, 2015 (As Amended).
- Pakistan Medical and Dental Council Regulations-2018 for Appointment of Professor, Associate Proofessor, Assistant Professor and Senior Registrar are available on website www.gkmc.edu.pk.
- Job Specification is available on the website www.gkmcs.edu.pk.
- Any application / document received after the closing date / Deadline shall be stand rejected. No document will be accepted / changed / replaced once received along with the application.
- The MTI GKMC / BKMC has the right to increase and decrease or cancel any or all of the positions.
- In-Service Employees shall apply through Proper Channel, wherein upon selection, they will have to resign from the Current Position.
- Recruitment and selection of appropriate candidates will be done with transparency & merit.
- In case of selection / appointment the services of such candidate will be governed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 (As Amended) and the rules regulations framed by there under.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for Test / Interview.
- The candidate shall provide the original documents / credentials at the time of interview.
- No TA/DAshall be admissible for Test/ Interview.
- Subsequent to the application, no further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection process. Any unofficial attempt will automatically disqualify the candidates.
- All documents and experience Certificate will be verified and any subsequent false or misleading document will result into disqualification from the process.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1000/- must be deposited in bank account number mentioned below from Serial no. 01 to Serial no. 08 and Rs. 500/- is of Serial no. 09 as case processing fee. The original deposit Slip must be attached with application form. The applicant may keep photocopy of deposit slip for his / her record.
Account Title: Dean MTI GKMC Swabi
Account No: 3003685542
Bank of Khyber, Swabi (Branch Code#0118)
Prof: Dr. Shams Ur Rehman
DEAN / CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Gajju Khan Medical College / Bacha Khan Medical
Complex Swabi. Ph: # 0938-280214