Frontier Works Organization FWO Jobs Detail
Frontier Works Organization (FWO) requires applications for following vacancies for Operations & Maintenance Group (M-9 Motorway) on urgent basis:-
||No of Vacancies
||MBA Management/ MIS having Exceptional Presentation Skills
||Min 10.12 Years of Managing Operations I Retd Lt Col preferably from Engineering Core
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time sensitive and demanding environment.
- Maintain constant communication with the management, staff and stakeholders to ensure proper operations of the organization.
- Prepare briefing material for Commander to update higher Command on the project matters
- Regularly interact Government Departments, Law and Enforcement Agencies, Local Authorities and Under Command Units, for necessary liaison on the issues and to answer their queries.
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget.
- Routine site visits to identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for process improvements.
|De puty Manager Admin
||Graduate I Preferably MBA
||Min 8-10 Years of Relevant Experience in any army setup I Retd. Major
- Looking after all administrative tasks.
- Supervision of Officer's Mess, Officer's accommodation and their maintenance.
- Guest Handling.
- Keeping a liaison with all stakeholders.
- Look after security issues.
- Regular correspondence with NHA and Motorway Police
- Any other task assigned by the senior management.
|Assistant Manager Power
||BE I BSc Electrical Engineering
||3 • 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Solving of earthing grounding of electrical power system including generators.
- Power system analysis, electrical designs and network architectures, load flow analysis and protective device coordination.
- Assessing power systems and presenting I implementing solutions.
Interested candidates may send their updated resume at email@example.com along with mentioning position in subject line, latest by 20th Oct, 2021.
Posted On 13 Nov
Last Date 28 Nov
Posted On 02 Oct
Last Date 17 Oct