Forestry Environment and Wildlife Department Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Detail
- Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 23.03.2022 (05:00 PM).
- Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Jazz Cash & Easy Paisa Agent, deposit application fee of RS.500/- excluding service charges up to official timing of the closing date (05:00 PM) and get transaction I.D through SMS. Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pkand apply online.
- Candidates are advised to fill all columns carefully and preview their application form for correction if any, before apply.
|FORESTRY, ENVIRONMENT & WILDLIFE DEPARTMENT|
|1||TWENTY THREE (23) POSTS OF MONITORING INSPECTOR (BPS-14) IN ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION AGENCY DEPARTMENT.
QUALIFICATION:(A) At least Second Class Bachelor’s of Science Degree with Chemistry, Botany, Agriculture, Forestry and Physics as one of the subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized University with one year experience in data collection or laboratory work in Government or Semi Government, Organization. OR (B) At least second class Master’s Degree in Environmental Sciences or Environmental Planning and Management or Bachelor of Studies (four years) in Environmental Sciences.
(a). Nineteen (19) posts for General Quota;
Four (04) each to Zone-1 & Zone-2, Five (05) to Zone-3 and Three (03) each to Zone-4 & Zone-5.
(b). Three (03) posts for Female Quota to Merit.
(c). One (01) post for Minority Quota to Merit.
|2||SEVEN (07) POSTS OF SUB-DIVISIONAL WILDLIFE OFFICERS (BPS-17) IN FORESTRY, ENVIRONMENT & WILDLIFE DEPARTMENT.
QUALIFICATION:(i) Male having M.Sc/BS (4-years) Degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institute OR Master/BS (4-years) Degree in Wildlife or National Park Management from a recognized University/Institute.
(a). Seven (07) posts for General Quota;
Two (02) to Merit, One (01) each to Zone-1, Zone-2, Zone-3, Zone-4 & Zone-5.
- Zonal allocation of Six (06) posts of Pharmacists (BPS-17) in Health Department advertised by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission vide Advertisement No. 07/2021, Sr. 08 may be read as under:
- Zonal allocation of One (01) post of Nutritionist (BPS-17) in Saidu Teaching Hospital Swat, advertised by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission vide advertisement No. 10/2021, Sr. 20 may be read as Zone-2 instead of Merit.
- Eight (08) posts of Storekeeper (BPS-14) in Population Welfare Department vide Advertisement No. 10/2021, S.No. 31 may be read as:
- Six (06) posts to General Quota; One (01) each to Zone-1, 2, 4 & 5 and two (02) to Zone-3.
- One (01) post for Female Quota to Merit.
- One (01) post for Minority Quota to Merit.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the columns carefully.
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim / entries they will be called for screening / ability test.
- Only one application is required for one serial, however the candidates applying for various quotas should mention serial number of (1) a, (1)b or (1)c in the application form specifically.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are again advised to preview their application form for correction if any, before apply.
- Documents are not required at the time of submission of application; candidates who qualify the test will have to submit their documents within three days after announcement of the result.
- Candidates applying against disable quota will be required to submit disability certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability on or before the date of interview.
- Govt. / Semi Govt. / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous Bodies employees may apply direct but their Departmental Permission Certificates will be required before interview.
- Call letters for test will be placed on PSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution are not accepted.
- Domicile, prescribed qualification and its registration with Medical/ Engineering or other related institutions, experience/ house job possessed up to closing date of the advertisement shall be taken into consideration.
- Candidates possessing dual domicile on our closing date will be rejected.
- Candidates who have not the prescribed qualification but equivalent or higher qualification, they are required to be in possession of equivalency/ relevancy certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC) while applying.
- Candidates belong to Minority quota are required to submit Minority certificate from their respective institutions/ authorities along with other documents.
- Candidates who possess qualification equivalent/higher than the prescribed qualification in the relevant field of studies will be considered eligible.
- Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement. Maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relax able up-to 10 years for Disabled persons / Divorced / Widow and Govt: Servants who have completed Two (2) years continuous service and up-to Three (3) years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to Govt: Servants, general or disabled candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Government under the administrative control of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Overage candidates after apply must obtain age relaxation orders from the respective Departments to avoid any difficulty.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, married female candidates are allowed to opt one of the domicile of her choice. Option once exercised shall be final and changes therein shall not be allowed.
- Experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualifications for the post(s) if not otherwise specified in the service rules. The experience certificates should be on prescribed forms available on PSC website.
- Candidates applying for experienced posts of Elementary & Secondary Education or Higher Education Department are required to submit year wise affiliation/ registration with B.I.S.E up to 2016 and P.S.R.A from 2017 in case of private school experience while HERA in case of private Colleges with their documents.
- Government reserves the right not to fill any or fill less than the advertised post(s).
- In case the number of applications of candidates is disproportionately higher than the number of posts, short listing will be made in anyone of the following manner: -
- Written Test in the Subject.
- General Knowledge or Psychological General Ability Test.
- Academic and / or Professional record as the Commission may decide.
Posted On 09 Mar
Last Date 23 Mar
- Bachelors23 Posts
- Masters7 Posts
Posted On 03 Mar
Last Date 18 Mar
- -4 Posts
- -7 Posts
- Intermediate4 Posts
- Diploma & Certificates4 Posts
- Bachelors4 Posts
- Bachelors7 Posts
- Bachelors1 Posts
- Masters1 Posts