Mukhtar Ahmad Sheikh Hospital Multan Jobs Detail
Mukhtar A. Sheikh Hospital (MASH), a newly established state of the art hospital based in Multan is committed and passionate about quality healthcare, insurance and research services. We are striving to make MAS Hospital a flagship medical facility in Southern Punjab-with the comfort and quality care beyond expectations within the region.We also foresee being accredited by JCI and ISO. Mukhtar A Sheikh Hospital is inviting applications for Director Nursing Services, who will be Senior member of hospital leadership team to ensure nursing care, education and quality standards compliance throughout the hospital.
- Promote the mission, vision, and core values of the hospital
- Institute new policies and update existing policies to improve nursing care
- Support and develop nursing/patient care plans in collaboration with other HCW
- Development and implementation of strategies and policies on infection control
- Foster an environment of continuous quality improvement in the hospital
- Oversee staffing level/ratio according to the occupancy of patients
- Participate in hospital committee meetings
- Ensure and promote cost effective care
- Ensure continuous educational programs for nurses and HCW in collaboration with nursing school
Qualifications: BScN/(MScN) with valid PNC Experience: At least 5-10 years' leadership experience in a tertiary healthcare setup. Working experience in Joint Commission International Accredited (JCIA)/ ISO certified hospital will be preferred.
Excellent Salary package along with fringe benefits including
hospital provided family accomodation shall be offered to the selected candidate.
Interested candidates may apply at email@example.com Hospital Website: www.mashospital.org
- Masters5 Posts
- Masters1 Posts